Sox Winner!

Chicago White Sox

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 11:58 PM)
Awesome! Was hoping someone would pull that stat!

Ha, it was going to show up eventually so thought I'd throw it in here. I'm far from the most anti Robin person around but I did laugh a bit when I saw that.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deja vu all over again for 6-13:

June 13, 1978 - It was one of the greatest comebacks by any team in franchise history. After trailing Cleveland 9-0 going into the bottom of the third inning, the Sox wound up winning the game 10-9! They scored six runs in the third, four runs in the fourth inning and hung on to win. They scored 10 runs without benefit of a home run. Wayne Nordhagen led the way with three RBI’s. Rich Hinton went over six innings in relief allowing only a run on five hits to get the win.

Give them all the credit in the world. Season went south after blowing a huge lead in Texas maybe the season will head north after this one tonight.

And can James Shields possibly pitch any worse than right now?

Tonight may have saved Robin's job...don't know if that's a good thing or not.

Mark

I think they should keep batting Tim Anderson lead off. Its the spot in the line up where he projects the best with his ability to make contact and his speed, having get familiar with batting in that spot now is better for his development.

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 12:15 AM)
I think they should keep batting Tim Anderson lead off. Its the spot in the line up where he projects the best with his ability to make contact and his speed, having get familiar with batting in that spot now is better for his development.

I agree. I didn't have an issue with it and Eaton was good in the 2 spot. I like this top of the lineup and down to Lawrie. After that it's shaky.