White Sox vs Mariners 7.20 game thread 9:10 first pitch

Holly fuck I want to sweep this shit Mariners club.  Never seen a fanbase so cocky over a club that has a negative RD.  Seattle sports talk hosts are acting like a win tonight (against wade fucking leblanc) is assured and a sweep is all but guaranteed.

Sweep their asses and with an Oakland sweep the Mariners will have gone from 11 games up on the 2nd WC to out of the playoffs in 40 days.  

DO IT

28 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I hate everything about Seattle so I hope we sweep these fucks.

I'm starting to wonder why I live here myself.  If it wasn't for the hiking and backpacking and overall stunning nature I'd probably move.  For now hard to leave that.  It's incredible how crowded and expensive things are here compared to 7 years ago when I moved.

This is the first time since I've been here the Mariners are actually more than a few games over .500 and the city is just in love with them and you've got every ignorant Seahawks focused talk radio show talking them up.  Was pretty embarrassing listening to John Clayton talk about how the playoffs were a mere formality only two weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, CBJ03 said:

I know. I’m seriously asking what you want to hear haha.  

We'll pick one out of my shuffle: "&Run" by Sir Sly.

By the way, if you're the one in charge of all of it, I'm a big fan of your work. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Ricky needs to get himself tossed if Moncada gets another called strike like that. The org should pick up the tab on the fine for him. This is beyond ludicrous at this point. 

You can easily replace 7 of his strikeouts with walks this year. Ridiculous

3 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

You can easily replace 7 of his strikeouts with walks this year. Ridiculous

Seven is an understatement. Moncada should have 12-18 more BB than he does because the Umps are screwing him over. Hahn/Renteria/JR should have a powwow about this, and JR should agree to pay for Renteria's fines. RR should throw an absolute conniption fit each and every time Moncada gets a called strike that isn't close to the zone. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

1 minute ago, SoxBlanco said:

Can the determination of whether a run is unearned be left up to the score keeper (like a hit vs. an error)? Or is it always a black/white situation?

Was just looking at that, seems like a rough scoring decision