Jump to content

Recommended Posts

At this point, just win as many as you can so the Raiders don't get a top 10 draft pick. I doubt the WC is even likely at this point.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

At this point, just win as many as you can so the Raiders don't get a top 10 draft pick. I doubt the WC is even likely at this point.

That's going to be hard to do. They might not win another game. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe we have hit bottom however I'm not conceding the possibility of a basement 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"42 yard field goals are basically automatic"

 

-head coach of team that missed a 35 yard field goal earlier that game

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

That's going to be hard to do. They might not win another game. 

Lolol wanna make a bet on that?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Lolol wanna make a bet on that?

Tell me who in the hell on their schedule they're going to beat other than the Giants. 

Who? Even the Giants game is in question. 

They're clearly worse than everyone on their schedule other than NYG, and that's an even game. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Tell me who in the hell on their schedule they're going to beat other than the Giants. 

Who? Even the Giants game is in question. 

They're clearly worse than everyone on their schedule other than NYG, and that's an even game. 

I'll make a ban bet with you that the bears win 1 of their next 5 games. You win, I'm gone for 5 weeks. I win, you're gone for 2 weeks. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, StrangeSox said:

"42 yard field goals are basically automatic"

 

-head coach of team that missed a 35 yard field goal earlier that game

Did he really say that?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Did he really say that?!?

No but that's what his kneel down play calling shouted extremely loudly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

I adore watching Trubisky play QB. It's the entertainment level I need on a hungover Sunday.

Watching Dak Prescott ain't enough? Or are you a Jared Goff fan this week? :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ron883 said:

I'll make a ban bet with you that the bears win 1 of their next 5 games. You win, I'm gone for 5 weeks. I win, you're gone for 2 weeks. 

Get his ass banned Ron!  Losing is hard enough without his hot takes!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

I adore watching Trubisky play QB. It's the entertainment level I need on a hungover Sunday.

He didn’t play a bad game. B/B-...which is a major step up. Would have been nice to see Nagy give the offense some chance to score in red zone in first half. That was some of the worst play calling I’ve ever seen in those possessions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StrangeSox said:

No but that's what his kneel down play calling shouted extremely loudly

Oh I 100% agree, but had he said that it would have added insult to injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chisoxfn said:

He didn’t play a bad game. B/B-...which is a major step up. Would have been nice to see Nagy give the offense some chance to score in red zone in first half. That was some of the worst play calling I’ve ever seen in those possessions. 

He made a bad throw and somehow fumbled a ball. Turning the ball over twice sucks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

He made a bad throw and somehow fumbled a ball. Turning the ball over twice sucks

I will not ignore the fact that he also got them in to field position for game winning score. It sucks he actually made progress but in the end...wins matter and they didn’t do enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ron883 said:

I'll make a ban bet with you that the bears win 1 of their next 5 games. You win, I'm gone for 5 weeks. I win, you're gone for 2 weeks. 

Not doing it again. I haven't posted anything overtly ridiculous since I came back from hiatus. 

I'm not saying the Bears can't win a few more games, but I did say it's hard to see them winning. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

I will not ignore the fact that he also got them in to field position for game winning score. It sucks he actually made progress but in the end...wins matter and they didn’t do enough. 

Progress? He turned the ball over twice and without them they win 16-9. The progress you're referring to was only needed because he shit himself in the second half and made 2 horrible plays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

And he had one INT dropped in the endzone.

He was atrocious.

That was one route play. It was a bad throw by Mitch, but an absolutely atrocious play call too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish we had Shanahan right now. They won’t do it but yea this team is going no where this year and beyond with Nagy and Trubisky.

Edited by TheTruth05

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

Not doing it again. I haven't posted anything overtly ridiculous since I came back from hiatus. 

I'm not saying the Bears can't win a few more games, but I did say it's hard to see them winning. 

I know you haven't, I'm just proposing it as a bet. I'm a jack Parkman fan, but I'm also a ban bet fan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×