6/1 Games

soxfan49

51 minutes ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

Which guys are you interested in? 

Besides Espinoza, Sanchez and the J2 Cubans? (although I think Diaz is going to the states) I personally intrigued with the 2 young pitchers Jose Jimenez and Ronaldo Guzman. Interested to see how they fare as 16 year olds over there (the 2 youngest pitchers/players over there). They'll need time, but worth keeping an eye on. Obviously DSL is a league you take with a grain of salt with alot of those kids though.

Edited by SoxAce

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

If he keeps this up how long will he stay in Birmingham ? I'll just guess til slightly after the the Baron's All-Star break.

End of the year. Start him in Charlotte next year. Everyone’s going to hate this, but Gordon Beckham destroyed AA-AAA when he was there. So did Eloy. Slow it down. There is absolutely no reason to rush him.

5 hours ago, The Sir said:

End of the year. Start him in Charlotte next year. Everyone’s going to hate this, but Gordon Beckham destroyed AA-AAA when he was there. So did Eloy. Slow it down. There is absolutely no reason to rush him.

Yes there is.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Sir said:

Actually I think there's a good chance he gets promoted to Charlotte this year and starts with the Soc next year. To many on Soxtalk who thinks he should be called up this year, mine is the more conservative approach. Yours is ultra conservative if he continued on the path he is right now. Beckham has nothing to do with Robert.