ChiSox @ BoSox, 6/26, 12:05 CT

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Holy fuck he didnt cough up the lead.  Baby steps.

84 pitches through 4.  Ricky will certainly try to get him through 5 for a chance for the win.  Should be short leash time.

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Yeah when he was here, definitely wasn’t mind-blowing overall defense.

10 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Coop just crapped on Flowers saying McCann is the best catcher Sox have had since AJ lol

If anything, Cooper threw Castillo under the bus. 🤣

Just now, EloyRedGloveSWAG said:

What’s up how is everyone doing today? Good to be back in here. Here’s to the White Sox getting a win today and ending their losing  streak.🍺 Praying that Lopez isn’t too shite.🙏

Can you give my 20 year old body back if you're coming from the past?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

OK LOPEZ IT'S BEEN DONE BEFORE.  YOU'VE GOT 5 INNINGS OF 3 RUN BALL.  IF YOU GO ONE MORE INNING WITHOUT GIVING UP AN EARNED RUN THAT'S A QUALITY START.  

EzPezee.

I snuck out of work early today to catch this game - great day to be at the park. ReyLo has been erratic but the battle with JD in his second AB was an impressive piece of work. Stadium gun had him touching 97 (not sure what the Sox/tv gun had). It just seems like a mix of youth - competitive battles where he seems locked in and focused, and then other times where he doesn't cover home on the passed ball.

Fwiw, the Boston fans around me are really impressed with him and think he's got their hitters fooled.

• Like 1