Sign in to follow this  
KnightsOnMintSt

T-Mobile Free MLB.TV

Today is supposed to be the day that T-Mobile users can download a free year of MLB.TV. Anyone else having trouble getting it downloaded? I can’t find it anywhere.

2 hours ago, KnightsOnMintSt said:

Today is supposed to be the day that T-Mobile users can download a free year of MLB.TV. Anyone else having trouble getting it downloaded? I can’t find it anywhere.

Do you have the T-Mobile Tuesdays app?

18 minutes ago, Dam8610 said:

Do you have the T-Mobile Tuesdays app?

Yes. It's not on there. 

Says you can only get it on the web browser version of the T-Mobile Tuesdays app.....and I still don't see it there.

46 minutes ago, Mr. Showtime said:

I think with the health issue they moved the timing. I got an e-mail the other day that directs you to this link:

https://www.t-mobile.com/mlb

Thanks for the update. Assumed it would be delayed, but wanted to make sure I didn't miss it 

MLB TV is apparently going to sit on the money I sent them until we find out how much of the season is played. I mean I payed for a whole season . Anyone think we will have a refund or have the full price prorated ?

6 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

MLB TV is apparently going to sit on the money I sent them until we find out how much of the season is played. I mean I payed for a whole season . Anyone think we will have a refund or have the full price prorated ?

Yeah I was wondering this myself

On 3/25/2020 at 12:32 AM, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

We'll see how they handle it. It seems odd to me that anyone would of paid for the whole season with this pandemic looming since January. In any event - it looks like baseball has every intention of playing some kind of season. Here is an article with quotes from Manfred:

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/28955618/rob-manfred-says-table-regarding-mlb-return

On 3/25/2020 at 1:32 AM, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I am in the same boat.  Presumably they are waiting to prorate refunds based on what's left of the season.  I see Boras is promoting a season with all 162 games played with playoffs in December in warm weather and dome locals.  Others promoting a bunch of double headers with 7 inning games.  Nothing yet set in stone.

24 minutes ago, poppysox said:

I am in the same boat.  Presumably they are waiting to prorate refunds based on what's left of the season.  I see Boras is promoting a season with all 162 games played with playoffs in December in warm weather and dome locals.  Others promoting a bunch of double headers with 7 inning games.  Nothing yet set in stone.

Well, if we played all playoff games in Arizona....Adam Engel has a chance to be the World Series MVP 😁

• Haha 2