7.22.20 | Brewers @ White Sox | 7:10PM CT

Tnetennba

Just now, Jose Abreu said:

Remind me, have you always vocally liked or disliked Collins? I distinctly remember you having a strong opinion on him but don't recall the direction.

Not a fan due to taking too many quality pitches to hit and inability to being a big league catcher.  With that said, I don’t see how he ever gets a shot with the Sox.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Not a fan due to taking too many quality pitches to hit and inability to being a big league catcher.  With that said, I don’t see how he ever gets a shot with the Sox.

I don't see how he doesn't get a shot. Encarnacion and McCann will be gone next year. Vaughn and Collins step in. I don't think Collins is as bad behind the plate as you make him sound. Good enough to backup and go into 1b/dh rotation with Vaughn and Abreu

44 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Didn’t realize Benetti was also doing KBO broadcasts in the middle of the night.  That dude is always working, pretty much year-round.

You must’ve missed the fun thread this morning. He’s an awful commentator and a perv because he follows Sox players spouses on Twitter. /sarcasm

• Thanks 2