8.8.20 GT | Clevelanders @ White Sox | 1:10PM CT

Tnetennba

Our three young core pieces are all struggling simultaneously.

Need one to get hot again. or one of the veterans to step up.

Jimenez 0 for his last 11, only hit was running into that net and getting snared by the Kraken.

0/12 now.    

Edited by caulfield12

36 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Moncada's numbers suck at leadoff. He struggles there. He's much more comfortable at 2 or 3. 

This. Moncada himself said he does not like leading off. That's one of my biggest gripes with Renteria. Obviously guys will do what's best for the team, but listen to your guys.

• Like 2

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Plesac with great command again...

Great. 

Jack, YOU MUST CHILL.  You will have a heart attack at this pace.   Just enjoy the game, hard to expect to win with an "opener" and all the injuries we've experienced.   Try to be pleasantly surprised instead of expecting too much.   Look forward to Biebs/Giolito on ESPN tmrw night.

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

This. Moncada himself said he does not like leading off. That's one of my biggest gripes with Renteria. Obviously guys will do what's best for the team, but listen to your guys.

Well, in the end, it won't matter with Anderson back on Monday or Tuesday...maybe try Leury tmrw?   Or Mendick?

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Jack, YOU MUST CHILL.  You will have a heart attack at this pace.   Just enjoy the game, hard to expect to win with an "opener" and all the injuries we've experienced.   Try to be pleasantly surprised instead of expecting too much.   Look forward to Biebs/Giolito on ESPN tmrw night.

I'm tired of facing guys who rarely make a mistake. They've faced starting pitchers with as good of command as you can get all week. It's annoying and frustrating. 

Edited by Jack Parkman