bmags

NFL Thread 2020-2021

22 hours ago, ptatc said:

I don't see any scenario where he jumps Lawrence.

This is correct.

Lawrence is a little overhyped but still if you aren't drafting him 1 youd be trading that pick to someone who will. 

Bills were completely dominated up by four. Wows.

What a pewtrid game. Barffalo. 

On 1/8/2021 at 2:52 PM, ptatc said:

If Smith and Johnson are both out, the Bears don't stand a chance.

They wouldn't have a chance anyway. This is not to be blamed on injuries.

• Like 1

Say what you want - but I fully believe the Bears are better than the Seahawks and Rams at this point in the season.  I recognize Bears lost to Rams earlier - but this team would beat the Rams (IMO) and Seattle is just meh.  Pretty clear to me that the Packers, Saints, and Bucs are the 3 NFC teams with real super bowl aspirations.  

32 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Say what you want - but I fully believe the Bears are better than the Seahawks and Rams at this point in the season.  I recognize Bears lost to Rams earlier - but this team would beat the Rams (IMO) and Seattle is just meh.  Pretty clear to me that the Packers, Saints, and Bucs are the 3 NFC teams with real super bowl aspirations.  

I think the most telling thing about that article was that Montgomery's late season success was the same as Trubisky's. Just a product of playing bad defenses. 

1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

I think the most telling thing about that article was that Montgomery's late season success was the same as Trubisky's. Just a product of playing bad defenses. 

All I know is they are screwed - no Mooney and no roquan and likely no Skrine and who knows on Johnson....really don’t like those odds. 

45 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

All I know is they are screwed - no Mooney and no roquan and likely no Skrine and who knows on Johnson....really don’t like those odds. 

Even if all of those guys were healthy, it would still be a tall task. It doesn't change much. 

BTW, I will never compare Goff and Trubisky again. It wasn't that I ever thought Trubisky was that good, it was more that I thought Goff was that bad. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Never thought I'd see the day that it was more likely the Bears could win a playoff game 30-27 than 20-17, but here we are.

47 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

😬

716C4692-18A3-4127-934C-1AF9F477DA7B.jpeg

This is going to be a blood bath based upon that injury report.  

Watch the Bears switch QB at the half. 

That was too easy. No pressure on Brees. This doesn't look like much of a contest.

Wide open , defender falls down. I could've caught that . Use your damn hands. Not only dropped it but barely touched it. Tried to clutch it to his body and went right through his forearms.

Wims should be be benched for Ridley for the rest of the game. 

Are we gonna get subjected to this Nickelodeon crap all game long? It's really annoying as hell. 

Edited by MexSoxFan#1