Sox vs Twins. 9/15 - 7:10

Bad Hombre

5 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

And some people think they know everything and complain about every move Ricky makes even when we're having a great year.

I literally said "In my opinion" - maybe I was right and RR got lucky. Maybe I was wrong and there is a reason I'm on my couch and RR is in a dugout. And FWIW, if we weren't having this conversation I was just about to post that I really like using Fry here. If you want to fight with someone who just trolls RR no matter what, fine, go find that person.

I swear, the only thing more tired than game thread b****ing is people trying to police the game thread b****ing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Can we get a Dyson appearance in LF now please?

Yeah because the score is 6-2, but hey if it was 3-2? Nope. You don't need good defense then

Just now, SouthWallace said:

Outstanding job by Fry.  How often can we say that?!

I may have let him finish this one and save Foster somewhat

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Both, but he’s bad cause his lower body isn’t close to being 100 pct

I agreed with the covid excuse a few weeks ago, but this has gone on too long. His eye is great and that's useful, but I may put him in the 6th spot or something. Every now and again he crushes one into a gap, but aside from that it's been ugly

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Both, but he’s bad cause his lower body isn’t close to being 100 pct

Yeah, that's where a hitter generates their power, from hip rotation. I honestly think that his recovery from the leg injury is what has been affected by Covid. He's not healing up as fast because of the fatigue. 

I wish they'd have just given him 2-3 weeks off instead of futzing around with him. He was raking until he pulled up lame.