Field of Dreams Game

Buehrle>Wood

So there was the lottery for Iowa residents (already notified) and Sox season ticket holders. (being notified now) Does anyone know if the Yankees season ticket holders also got a lottery?

If so there should be 2 decent sized chunks of tickets coming on the market. Hopefully prices drop a bit! 

Edited by DoUEvenShift

2 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

I'll take them, since I know you don't want them

I'm going. I was going out to visit my daughter at school that weekend anyway. Just going to leave a little early.

58 minutes ago, ptatc said:

The right to buy them for 400.00 per number of season tickets you have.

I think its a limit of 2 per season ticket holder. I manage a group of six tickets and "won" the lottery for the right to buy 2 tickets and parking for a total of $800. Now the hard part is finding a hotel within an hour from Dyersville, I am holding a hotel room in Cedar Rapids 40 miles away - but its further away from our return to Chicago. Galena and Davenport looks totally booked. Anyone have any suggestions?

56 minutes ago, palehose1 said:

I think its a limit of 2 per season ticket holder. I manage a group of six tickets and "won" the lottery for the right to buy 2 tickets and parking for a total of $800. Now the hard part is finding a hotel within an hour from Dyersville, I am holding a hotel room in Cedar Rapids 40 miles away - but its further away from our return to Chicago. Galena and Davenport looks totally booked. Anyone have any suggestions?

I found one in Dubuque. 

4 hours ago, palehose1 said:

There have to be a lot of people who booked rooms without tickets and are going to end up cancelling. Keep checking Dubuque and Quad Cities. Something in Quad Cities will have to open up at some point.