GT 9/11: BOS @ SOX, 6:10

CentralChamps21

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

Last pitch you wanted to throw was a high fastball when you are trying to avoid a sacrifice fly.  Kike is a good fastball hitter.  

Yaz had already allowed one wild pitch that at bat. Do you have confidence in him blocking the curve in the dirt? Yaz didn’t.

1 minute ago, Timmy U said:

If TLR didn’t bring Hamilton in for a perfectly competent Romy Gonzalez, you could’ve hit Sheets for Gonzalez, then bring Hamilton in for defense. Real dumb move.

Yup really fucking stupid. Now you gotta live with Sheets in the OF. Or bring in Mendick to play SS and move Leury to the OF. I don't know if Vaughn is available. 

3 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

I love grandal...but i dont think Yaz calls Kimbrel well at all. In fact his pitch selection has been 50% of Kimbrels runs tbh 

Yeah, last I heard grandal was holding a gun to craigs head and told him to throw exactly as he demands it.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

Just now, fathom said:

That’s on Grandal then. They’re not doing Kimbrel any favors with all the fastballs 

Yes, a lot of that was on Grandal. Unfortunately, the best catcher they had at blocking shit was Collins. Grandal has always been bad at that and seby is straight up awful.

4 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

If TLR didn’t bring Hamilton in for a perfectly competent Romy Gonzalez, you could’ve hit Sheets for Gonzalez, then bring Hamilton in for defense. Real dumb move.

Now he takes out Hamilton out for Sheets and we end up with a bad defensive corner outfield in a tied game late. That’s TLR for you again.

• Like 1