**White Sox vs. Tribe 6/5 Game Thread** 6:05 CT WGN

Brian

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 10:16 AM)
I will probably watch on WGN tonite even though I had an offer to go to the movies and see Robin Hood. What do folks suggest?

Go out and contribute to your local economy.

This team doesn't deserve anyone going out of their way to watch them right now. Why make yourself miserable?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 03:22 PM)
Go out and contribute to your local economy.

This team doesn't deserve anyone going out of their way to watch them right now. Why make yourself miserable?

You got me to thinking

QUOTE (robinventura23 @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 05:44 PM)
It's Saturday night in June....should I watch this game or enjoy this lovely summer evening? Hmmm tough choice.

I decided to watch the game. Hope springs eternal

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 12:37 PM)
I decided to watch the game. Hope springs eternal

Your a better fan than I am man. Ima watch a couple of innings, but Ace is goin out tonight and hittin the bars! :headbang

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 05:19 PM)
Peavy will fire a gem tonight. Beckham will homer. Call your bookies.

Hah, says the guy that pointed out there was absolutely no reason we shouldn't win yesterday...

One of the problems with this team is that analysis means absolutely nothing. They lose games they should win all the time, and they win games they should lose once in a while. They are just absolutely unpredictable.

I hope you're correct, but I find it incredible to place my hopes, dreams, or hard-earned money in the hands of this team...

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 05:23 PM)
Hah, says the guy that pointed out there was absolutely no reason we shouldn't win yesterday...

One of the problems with this team is that analysis means absolutely nothing. They lose games they should win all the time, and they win games they should lose once in a while. They are just absolutely unpredictable.

I hope you're correct, but I find it incredible to place my hopes, dreams, or hard-earned money in the hands of this team...

There was no reason. Masterson had lost 11 decisions in a row. Cleveland is horrible with all its players. They are missing 2 of their top 3. Danks was on the mound for the Sox. Last night was as bad a loss as the Sox have had in many years. I've already given them my hard earned money. The least they could do is throw me and everyone else in the same boat a bone starting tonight.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 05:46 PM)
There was no reason. Masterson had lost 11 decisions in a row. Cleveland is horrible with all its players. They are missing 2 of their top 3. Danks was on the mound for the Sox. Last night was as bad a loss as the Sox have had in many years. I've already given them my hard earned money. The least they could do is throw me and everyone else in the same boat a bone starting tonight.

Oh trust me, I'm with you, DA....I just know better...

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 11:11 PM)
Jake with an F that inning, looked pretty decent.

He did, I'm already liking Castro more behind the plate than AJP. Still yet to see the good Peavy slider tonight, but he has more of a swagger it seems.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 5, 2010 -> 06:12 PM)
He did, I'm already liking Castro more behind the plate than AJP. Still yet to see the good Peavy slider tonight, but he has more of a swagger it seems.

I haven't gotten to see Jake a lot this year, but has he thrown the slider consistently at all this year? Or at least not as much as we thought he would.

Edited by Brian