WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

Kyyle23

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 28, 2014 -> 10:37 PM)
These young guys are fun to watch. (trying not to think about Avi anymore)

Hope Hahn continues to add to that young talent. I'll also say I never realized how much movement Putnam has on his pitches.

When he first came up that was what I noticed. Love it

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 28, 2014 -> 07:29 PM)
Rienzo is no good. No different than Axelrod.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 28, 2014 -> 07:31 PM)
He is better than Axe. But long term he is a reliever.

QUOTE (Flavum @ Apr 28, 2014 -> 07:34 PM)
That remains to be seen. I hope this is Rienzo's last start with the Sox.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 28, 2014 -> 07:30 PM)
Call Hanson up send Reinzo packing.

Overreaction much? He got off to a bad (terrible) start, but he battled back and did pretty well the rest of the game. He's started twice now, was solid in each, and is 2-0. He had some good games last year, too. What are you expecting from a 5th starter?

He's no future all-star, but aside from two bad innings through his first two starts (the 4th inning in his first start, the 1st inning in this game) he's been pretty good.

I don't get the Rienzo hate at all. Would you guys like to give Leesman another shot? Or Paulino?

Edited by Señor Ding-Dong

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 04:45 AM)
Who was the one who made the statement we would never get over .500 after Sale's injury?

I thought he said we wouldn't play 500 ball during the span he was gone. eh, either way seems like a reasonable argument.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 21, 2014 -> 09:42 PM)
Enjoy .500 record tonight because it is gone for year on Tuesday! Injuries just suck.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 21, 2014 -> 09:49 PM)
Want to put $20.00 on it Mr. Overreaction? Should be a slam dunk win according to you. Spin the wheel make the deal.

QUOTE (Hawkfan @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 12:15 AM)
I thought he said we wouldn't play 500 ball during the span he was gone. eh, either way seems like a reasonable argument.

No wonder why he didn't want Rienzo to succeed. That is funny. :lol:

Sox really did a nice job. We really b**** slapped that team. Nice to see a team probably happy to get the hell out of town. Sox never quit, hit the bleep out of the ball. Got decent to good pitching.

Great series.

I love that double by Semien. He isn't hitting for high average, but on occasion he just smashes the ball. Love to see our balls sailing over opposing outfielders' heads.

3 of 4 vs. a good team and we really abused Price in that one inning. Had to shellshock him.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 02:33 AM)
Sox really did a nice job. We really b**** slapped that team. Nice to see a team probably happy to get the hell out of town. Sox never quit, hit the bleep out of the ball. Got decent to good pitching.

Great series.

I love that double by Semien. He isn't hitting for high average, but on occasion he just smashes the ball. Love to see our balls sailing over opposing outfielders' heads.

3 of 4 vs. a good team and we really abused Price in that one inning. Had to shellshock him.

Kinda reminds me of a Jose Valentin. Doesn't have a high average, but when he hits, it's at the best time and he smashes s***. Really great to see him up in clutch situations...it seems like he performs most of the time.