8/4 - Rays at White Sox

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Baron @ Aug 4, 2015 -> 07:39 PM)
Finally a good at bat by Avi. Swings at 3 fastballs last night and now lays off bad pitches...I dont get him

There was an article saying he has been working and thinks he knows what he is doing wrong and feels better about it now. We will see

Tampa just has a better team than we do, folks. 3-1 lead. Lots of losing is coming up cause no way we can beat the Royals more than 1 of 3 (slight chance of that) this weekend. To those of you who knew we were about to go in the tank after the 7-1 road trip, congrats. I had no idea we'd stink this soon again.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 4, 2015 -> 08:13 PM)
Tampa just has a better team than we do, folks. 3-1 lead. Lots of losing is coming up cause no way we can beat the Royals more than 1 of 3 (slight chance of that) this weekend. To those of you who knew we were about to go in the tank after the 7-1 road trip, congrats. I had no idea we'd stink this soon again.

You had no idea, last home stand against good teams told the story to me. .500 is a distant memory again.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Baron @ Aug 4, 2015 -> 08:15 PM)
I'm just glad this is the response that you get for the Front Office not doing anything. s***ty baseball. They conceded the Wild Card as soon as the deadline past.

Bad part is everyone knew this was going to happen, but people paid to do the actual job in front office very sad.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 5, 2015 -> 01:15 AM)
You had no idea, last home stand against good teams told the story to me. .500 is a distant memory again.

I got fooled. It's not easy to win on the road and we were murdering those teams. We were getting great pitching and the hitting, led by Melky, looked like it was on fire. At least now, mentally, I'm back to realizing Sox just don't have it this year. No reason to get mad. The team just reeks.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 4, 2015 -> 08:17 PM)
Bad part is everyone knew this was going to happen, but people paid to do the actual job in front office very sad.

I'm just so sick of this team beating around the bush. Actually try to make the right changes to win please. Before Chris Sale demands a trade or hits free agency. Sometime before then would be nice. Doing nothing during the deadline was really one of the worst moves this front office has made so far.

QUOTE (Baron @ Aug 4, 2015 -> 08:19 PM)
I'm just so sick of this team beating around the bush. Actually try to make the right changes to win please. Before Chris Sale demands a trade or hits free agency. Sometime before then would be nice. Doing nothing during the deadline was really one of the worst moves this front office has made so far.

I am officially on the KW and Hahn leaving team. Hahn has been disappointing to say the least. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but no more.

Edited by Soxfest