8/7 at KC Royals

flavum

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 7, 2015 -> 08:07 PM)
Just missed it, what happened to Adam

Made a jumping catch going towards the wall took a few steps and tumbled, and landed on his shoulder awkwardly

I hope it isn't collarbone, I didn't like how he was holding his arm

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 7, 2015 -> 07:54 PM)
I don't care how this game turns out, etc., but it is obvious Danks is a f***ing good pitcher. I don't care what anybody tells me contrary to that. Anybody who can't admit this ... I don't know what else to say.

Oh god...

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 7, 2015 -> 08:14 PM)
Made a jumping catch going towards the wall took a few steps and tumbled, and landed on his shoulder awkwardly

I hope it isn't collarbone, I didn't like how he was holding his arm

Looking at the replay, it looks like his shoulder was hurt before he landed. Hawk said he was having shoulder issues. Hopefully, he didn't tear something.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 8, 2015 -> 02:17 AM)
Looking at the replay, it looks like his shoulder was hurt before he landed. Hawk said he was having shoulder issues. Hopefully, he didn't tear something.

Looks more to me like he hurt it on the fall. Either way, he's very likely done for the year. He had been way more durable this year than he was last year too.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 7, 2015 -> 06:20 PM)
What the hell, Hawk just blew off Pods' question to him. This is a shameful production.

Pods doesn't exactly have a commanding presence in the booth . Hawk probably didn't hear it as a question , probably as a statement or didn't hear his name which was sort of mumbled.