**2016 TV Watercooler Thread**

Brian

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 18, 2016 -> 10:43 PM)
I understand how some would disagree but thought the BCS season finale was terrible. Episode wasn't bad but wasn't season finale caliber. Disappointing season overall

I was expecting something bigger. The biggest thing was the note for Mike. Other than that it seems like they are saving the big stuff for next year.

I don't know if there are any Vikings watchers back, but overall that was disappointing season, followed by a really good finale. Too much stuff other than fighting and the Norse. I am bored to death with all of the English and French crap. Those characters are so much less compelling than the Viking group.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 09:47 AM)
I don't know if there are any Vikings watchers back, but overall that was disappointing season, followed by a really good finale. Too much stuff other than fighting and the Norse. I am bored to death with all of the English and French crap. Those characters are so much less compelling than the Viking group.

I enjoyed the season though not as much as others. Nice to see Rollo get a win for a change. It seems like the last couple episodes they were clearing the board a bit when it comes to the English/French so that was a good thing. We'll see what they do with the time jump.

QUOTE (juddling @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 04:22 PM)
I enjoyed the season though not as much as others. Nice to see Rollo get a win for a change. It seems like the last couple episodes they were clearing the board a bit when it comes to the English/French so that was a good thing. We'll see what they do with the time jump.

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't nearly as good as the first two seasons. I am also looking forward to seeing what they do with the sons of Ragnar going forward.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 20, 2016 -> 05:48 PM)
Brooklyn 99 is great

That was a fantastic episode. The guess appearances have been crazy good this year, adding Jason Mantzoukas in a requiring role was almost unfair, perfect fit for the show.

Oh and the reviews for the new season of Silicon Valley have been glowing, very much excited for its return. I just hope they do away with Suzanne Cryer's character, the Peter Gregory impression is not working.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 04:37 PM)
That was a fantastic episode. The guess appearances have been crazy good this year, adding Jason Mantzoukas in a requiring role was almost unfair, perfect fit for the show.

Oh and the reviews for the new season of Silicon Valley have been glowing, very much excited for its return. I just hope they do away with Suzanne Cryer's character, the Peter Gregory impression is not working.

Agreed. They should've just made her a different character.

So, I'm in the process of moving, and I don't have HBO right now. I saw the first episode of GOT, but might not be able to catch up with the others for a little while. It's going to be hard to avoid knowing what's going on. I open up my homepage, and it seems like every other headline has to do with GOT.