Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Romo couldn't dream of being the offensive threat Teel has been in these playoffs...one of the most important young leaders on the roster.
  3. To hit lefties and the opponent’s faces. Well like, slap I guess
  4. Just look at the records and the stats
  5. I guess it’s not clear to some of you clowns that I don’t read your replies… but you still continue engaging. Hopefully this clears it up. I don’t read what you write. I skip your posts and if I get a notice of a response from you, I don’t even look. You know who you are. So go ahead and continue your amusement… or save us both the time and shut the f*** up. 😆
  6. Yesterday

  7. I had read a while back that when MLB expands to 32 teams, it's actually a 156 game schedule that works well with eight 4-team divisions. 12 games against each division rival (36), 6 games against the rest of your league (72), and 3 games against the other league (48). But that doesn't factor in intercity rivals where, for example, the Sox and Cubs would play a series at each ballpark every year like now.
  8. First baseman Anthony DePino, who hit .260/.357/.482 in Double-A this season, underwent a procedure to address a left shoulder/lat injury. Hard-throwing right-handed reliever Pierce George, who struck out 82 in 65 ⅔ innings across four minor league levels this season, suffered an olenacron fracture in his pitching elbow.
  9. A Sox win tomorrow will be even better than a sweep...........as long as a few of us SOXTALK loyalists don't have cardiac events along the way.
  10. Same logic led from Kimbrel QO to Pollock to Benintendi...just ended up digging a bigger hole financially.
  11. Chicago Sun-TimesWhere have all the White Sox' home runs gone?Home-run power carried the Sox’ offense this season. But in the American League Division Series against the Guardians — which will conclude Saturday night with Game 5 — the Sox have a mere two homers.Chicago Sun-TimesWhite Sox disappointed, but not dismayed as they head bac...If you think the White Sox have exhausted their pitching staff with excessive bullpen use in the ALDS, wait until you get a load of what the Guardians did to fuel their comeback.Chicago Sun-TimesWhite Sox right-hander Sean Burke tabbed to start do-or-d...Burke has faced the Guardians four total times across the regular season and postseason and posted a 1.19 ERA, with 27 strikeouts and just four walks in 22 ⅔ innings
  12. This could be a 90 loss team next year if Mune and Kolson dont have miraculous recoverys
  13. The future is not guaranteed. Did we only expect playoffs in 20 and 21 on the last rebuild? This year the American League was weak. Why not go for it at least a bit? I'm not saying trade away the top prospects but the Sox trade deadline was definitely lacking. And the Castillo trade was a joke. As far as the future, I love the young offense but we have no idea if some guys are having career years. And we all know our starting pitching problems. Every year is different and when there is some magic try to cash it in as best you can. A nice future aspect is that Ishbia was shown that Sox fans will absolutely support this team so I am excited for when he takes over. They are playing with house money so cash in one more time on Saturday boys and get to the ALCS.
  14. Romo should be on the roster and starting. Teel doesnt know how to call a game
  15. Does anybody want to guess how much money the white Sox spent in the 19-20 off season? Because I was Kenny Williams shocked at just how much was spent.
  16. They didn’t want him on the roster. I’m not justifying the trade, just what I assume to be their logic. I am one to believe in sunk costs and would have just taken the loss on the Dominguez deal. Jerry is going to Jerry however.
  17. Ding ding ding. I believe the Sox spent close to $100 million in the offseason after 2021 but it was spent poorly.
  18. Yep, will be interesting to see if they even have a chance to spend money.
  19. I believe you are far too worried about that money. It’s not going to prevent another move whenever next offseason happens. This is the part of Jerry’s cycle where he actually does invest, but as we all learned over and over, Hahn did not spend his money well. It will be interesting to see how Getz prioritizes that money, he has a lot of starting options next year but none of them can you trust to come in and give you 150-180 innings. I can’t imagine they would be in the Skubal sweepstakes of course, but maybe he actually pursues a second tier starter. I still feel like they are going to give Hagen/Sandlin/Schulz every opportunity to win a job, but I don’t feel like they will all win one. Castillo is either going to find it next year, or they will manage around him like they did this year, and then be done with him. Hopefully he can find it again, he can be a nasty pitcher. This lockout though, it’s gonna suck and delay so many decisions
  20. Tray stop guessing about other peoples fandoms. You have no idea what any of us do, you are a terrible gatekeeper and your attitude sucks
  21. What they really want is more Dodgers Yankees Mets Cubs Red Sox Braves Phillies Blue Jays Giants nighttime standalone playoff games.
  22. Taj Bradley would be a good example here...Ofc the White Sox don't normally go after pitchers going into their more expensive arbitration years. Gavin Floyd from past Sox teams, guys with obvious talent not meshing with current teams or pitching coaches. The Mariners had a number of younger guys underachieving or struggling. The Sox just happened to trade for the most expensive guy they knew had already passed his expiration date. They also have two of the best pitching prospects in baseball sacked up behind.
  23. Why do you think we signed Pham?
  24. I agree with Guff and others who have said that the Sox will need home runs, possibly a few with men on base, in order to win. Maybe come up with a new pitching strategy with Teel on board. Pitch inside on the hands if they are getting aggressive. I think there may be a fight in that game. Tensions are high.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.