All Activity
Past hour
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Jo would be the ultimate troll job.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I hate you so much.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Hmmm, I heard no weirdos, but I will allow it.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
The Big Hurt riding an ATV to the mound with a White Sox Flag mounted on the back.
-
Media helping Sox...
The story of how I made up a narrative to paint me as the sympathetic hero, must be told...
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
The extra moving parts about first getting the new railyard done, AND then cleaning up the old one, will add years.
-
Grateful for this fan page
Enjoy the game and welcome aboard.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
MJ. Let him be part of eliminating a Cleveland team yet again.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I like the Jenks family idea
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Yeah, 2031 sounds too ambitious. Maybe they can break ground in 2030 or 2031, but not a completed stadium by '31. My guess is that they're shooting for getting a new stadium open by 2033 in time for the 100th anniversary all-star game.
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
okay, it's no big deal. I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong on my end.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Blummer? Bo Jackson? Jose Contreras? Konerko? Crede? Buehrle? Rowand? Jenks' family?
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
I think there is a way for the Admins to add custom embeds via Invision settings for stuff that isn't embedding - not 100% sure how that works tho
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Thome is my guess. At least it won’t be someone that hit a go-ahead extra innings homer to beat them In a WS game
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Worse, for sure.
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Ah, thanks. Crain's articles used to automatically embed like this for me. It still works for Sun-Times articles. Here's an article not related to a new stadium as an example. Chicago Sun-TimesWhite Sox seemingly try to make Guardians sad, sleepy wit...The Sox didn't exactly play workout music during the Guardians' workout Tuesday at Rate Field.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Our Sox are on the brink of the ALCS.....we are in a new age.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
No reason to use him if we have better options. It's possible he'd be used if we're down, but lets not find out.
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
He posted a tweet with the article rather than the link to article directly - the twitter stuff (and some other stuff youtube/etc.) automatically embed, others don't.
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Hey, I don't know if any of the Mods know the answer to this, but when I try to copy and paste a Crain's or Tribune article, it no longer gives me a summary box like in Sleepy Harold's message. Below is what I get. It used to work for me. It still works for Sun-Times articles, but not for Crain's or Trib links. https://www.chicagobusiness.com/real-estate/commercial/ccb-justin-ishbia-south-loop-retail-20261006/
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
He’s a diehard Sox fan for better or worse.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Definitely a Sox fan. Not sure if he still owns a house in Berwyn with his $5 million net worth these days.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Cantillo hasn't pitched since 9/24 so I assume he will have some rust to start
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
We need the Sox ending this series tomorrow. They can't give the Guardians any kind of hope. That series clinching win is always the toughest. We know those ********** are desperate and the Sox need to play with that same desperation to win. I am so jealous of all of you that will be there. Hopefully The Rate will be as loud as it has ever been and the Sox give them something to be loud about from the 1st out till the 27th.
-
White sox getting more media attention
It's been very refreshing how much the local media is getting behind the Sox. It wasn't this way in 2005. Does anyone remember the Trib's hatchet job front page story at the start of the 2005 postseason about how the outside of Sox Park always smelled like refer? Or our friend Paul Sullivan claiming there were empty seats during Sox playoff games when every game was sold out within minutes? This year, I've heard nothing but love from the local media so far.