Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Been a while since he's hit this low against anyone, regardless of matchup. But he's been scuffling a bit, so they have to try something. Feels like we'll be hearing more about that lingering knee issue whenever LA's season wraps up though.
  3. His residency is definitely what’s driving him to report on this process, but I don’t think that his reporting is inherently a bad thing. He’s consistently been ahead of the curve across a few stages of this saga. I’d go as far as saying he’s been the most informative source besides Crain’s.
  4. I think Jose Paniagua would be more welcome.
  5. I am resisting the urge to enter the word "Poperah" into an AI image generator
  6. The funny thing is there probably are people who do just that.
  7. Per Merkin. Who could it be? Joakim Noah? Jim Thome?
  8. Yep, so he’s likely biased. https://soxmachine.com/masthead “He resides in Chicago's Bridgeport neighborhood with his wife, Kim, and their dog, Frankie.“
  9. I'll take the weirdos
  10. On Pope night, the crowd went wild when Southpaw came out from the center field fence decked out in his Papal robes.....it was outstanding!!!
  11. Ew. How can I possibly agree with that ass hat?
  12. MLB Trade RumorsPreviewing The Upcoming Starting Pitching ClassNeed some rotation help? MLBTR looks ahead to the upcoming free agent class.
  13. Want to play Yankees then Dodgers/Braves. To be the best, you've got to beat the best. And the other 3 teams (Brewers, Padres, Rays) are motivated and weird like us.;
  14. https://www.chicagobusiness.com/real-estate/commercial/ccb-justin-ishbia-south-loop-retail-20261006/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_campaign=aware%3Aupr%3Apgv%3Aall%3Aalways&utm_medium=soc-own&utm_content=twt%3Aread&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1791318423 Pretty significant purchase from Ishbia. Among the existing retail, this site also has a large parking garage. Not sure if it could be used for game day parking. Archive link: https://archive.is/AsB4R
  15. Probably because it's against Sale, who he hasn't done very well against in his career.
  16. Shohei moved down to 5th for LA, interesting
  17. This probably means Cantillo will follow him. With the shadows most likely in play for the first 3-4 innings, we need to be patient against Cantillo. He will walk a lot of guys if you let him.
  18. I don’t know why it makes sense to me, but the Barstool fanbase seems like the sports equivalent of the Entourage fanbase. That’s not a compliment for either of them.
  19. Doing well. She got spayed. She hates her head cone. Someone dropped her off in the country and she was malnourished and covered in ticks. We took her in to get her adopted but then she had heartworms. Si we treated her and I am in $1500 now so she is ours. She is great though. Sweet pit boxer mix. She is a sox fan. Wears their colors every day.
  20. Newcomb just threw 40 pitches yesterday, I am not sure I agree with him starting. He has been so wild and inconsistent lately

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.