All Activity
Past hour
-
2027 Rotation
Nope. Pull up the list of geriatric starters that are 34+ years old. 1 and 2 year deals only.
-
2027 Rotation
Do you truly believe JR is going to start offering 4+ year deals for the likes of Michael King and Peralta? Because the two year bargain guys returning from overseas like Fedde and Kay have become the new standard at lower payroll numbers. What about a Japanese or Korean starter in FA?
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Also, I just want to say, while not right, I was in full support of beaning Jose Ramirez to send a message and hopefully get the guys fired up.
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Yes, let's not lose sight of who the real enemy is in all this......Justin Ishbia.
-
Fire Chris Getz
Blame for this playoff flame out falls squarely on Mike Vasil. What the hell, man, are you a freaking wizard or not? DFA his ass back to Hogwarts.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
I vividly remember that too. I believe the quote that the player told Bernstein was "all p**** gets old".
-
2026 NFL thread
And Zack Collins was a 1-1 talent...
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Yankees heroes like Jeter Mantle Ruth are forever untouchable for actions or behaviors off the field while minority players in other markets face a harsher standard of conduct?
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
I'm wearing my Barons cap today. Depending on if there is a lockout, I might just do a road trip to BIrmingham next season to get some "live" baseball in. Also might just do it anyways because it sounds like a fun town.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Welcome to the offseason.
Today
-
Fire of a season!
Ok, I just finished the 12 hours and yes it generally was a fun season.
-
2026 NFL thread
We have played 16 quarters vs packers under BJ - we are 2-2 but basically lost all but 2 of those quarters. They need to get their arrogance out and figure out how to win inside the division and recognize there is far more they have to do and develop in to get to where they need to be
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Do you think it is time to close this thread??
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Jeter is bi-racial (half black) so wouldn’t that go against Colome’s Hat’s premise?
-
2026 NFL thread
By the way the Bears have now lost six of the eight divisional games they've played in the regular season since the start of last year. Minnesota 1-2 Detroit 0-2 Green Bay 1-2
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
What the f*** is happening?
-
2026 NFL thread
Atlanta, New England and Seattle in the next three weeks. If Williams is still out we'll see how "fine" they'll be. And even if he's back that doesn't help the defense does it?
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
I mean he did call baseball boring. I kind of lost a little respect for him after that. I think he tried to make it “unboring” through being himself, which is fine, but most people who follow the game of baseball don’t follow it because they think it’s boring. But I doubt that’s probably what Ramirez was referring to with his disrespect comment…
-
2026 NFL thread
Thank you I've had enough of the meatball posts, glad to read yours
-
2027 Rotation
Amazing that in our elimination game the Sox pitching was great. That was a hall of fame home run Ramirez hit....cannot blame Burke at all for that one.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Anderson seemed to pick the wrong side piece. I'd guess without any support its more regular than some would seem to like to hear.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
You asked why people had a problem with TA. I answered with my reason. I asked you to point out other players who were married with kids and knocked up some other woman, and you brought up Babe Ruth. Then you asked about Jeter, and I am not sure how the situations are similar. Jeter is a womanizing scumbag but he didn't impregnate someone with a wife and kid at home, and he didn't do it while being all over social media with his new baby mama.
-
2027 Rotation
There is plenty to rip Venable for, but dude was given zero SP and had to be creative down the stretch and in the playoffs. Free agent SPs should be eager for the opportunity to join a playoff team in one of the worst divisions in baseball who are desperate for SP.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
This series mirrored the season. When they were surprising people out of nowhere they were fun and relaxed. When they had a lead and expectations they were tight and not in control. Symptoms of young, inexperienced ballplayers.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
I thought people did talk about the gift baskets that he gave the ladies at the end of the "dates". I remember reading about that because he had what he thought was a one night stand with someone he had already been with and she said she got the same gift basket, including like a signed baseball. Dude is definitely full of himself.