Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Off topic but I don’t care: Just watched (again) that Mune locker room celebration video “One-Hundred!!” It is pure joy, pure joy, especially for those of us who watched and suffered through the 121 loss season. And I always liked Brooke Fletcher, but after that interview, getting drenched while she’s working yet celebrating with them; she is so genuine; now I love her.
  3. Suppose Hagen goes 1-2-3 in the first. I will be most curious to see what happens next. I expect there to be a gaggle of righties after Yordan in the batting order. Do the Sox try to get 2 or 3 innings from Hagen, or do they just transition to the bulk righty of their choosing once the dragon (Yordan) is slayed?
  4. If you've got Xfinity internet, you may have Peacock for free without even knowing. Don't know if that still is a thing or not since I haven't had Xfinity in a while but just tossing that out there.
  5. A strong start is important (Hagen gives you a good chance for that). It gives our lineup a chance to jump ahead.
  6. Genuine question: how the hell do I watch these games? Edit: I guess I do get NBCSN. Didn't even know I had it. This is indeed ridiculous, though.
  7. Agreed. I would have gone Sandlin to start with Hagen the short leash today-thursday for 2 innings each.
  8. Today

  9. I don't like using Smith in the first simply because it takes him out of the equation later in the game. If he goes two strong and then the bulk guy gets them 5, that's cool but that's not how this seems to work for them.
  10. Somebody is doing something right in this Organization
  11. MLB is so messed up. The Sox and Cubs are in the playoffs and on regular TV in Chicago, you can watch every playoff game except theirs.
  12. He's like the camel on the commercial. Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, guess what the count is?
  13. Get ready for Connor McKnight with JR and his lowball offers. I have listened to Fleming and is just Meh. He wouldn't bring much excitement
  14. Good, Better, Best
  15. We lost 324 games over the 3 years prior to this season. We are the only team in history to make the playoffs after back to back 100 loss seasons (let alone three 100 loss seasons). That's the definition of playing with house money. Let's go in free and loose and kick the crap out of the trash can bangers in their Mickey Mouse ballpark!
  16. Hagen Smith is the correct choice. That's what I told Will to do.
  17. Gonna be a lot of meathead callers on sports radio tomorrow. With that said, what an ass kicking!
  18. I need my good better best…Kyyle where is it
  19. We were only 3.5 point dogs at home with our 3rd string QB. I sure as hell didn't expect Keenum to look the way he did. He could have had 4 TDs today if Loveland got one more inch on his catch or if Rome knew how to catch. Caleb may have the arm and escapability, but he has a lot to learn in terms of pocket presence and getting the ball out on time. Imagine if Caleb could play like Keenum did today, getting the ball out under 2.5 seconds. The Bears offense would literally be unstoppable. You just hope that this injury gives Caleb some perspective and helps his development as a pocket passer.
  20. An unexpected win given the circumstances.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.