Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Welfare for Billionaires at its finest. Jerry trying to get himself a 3RD stadium built at no cost to him is the ultimate in arrogance.
  3. South Side of Brooklyn, Highland Park, and Scottsdale.
  4. All I know is there has never been an MLB season where the White Sox won a postseason series, and didn't win it all.
  5. The tragedy here is this guy buys his own land and wants to build his own stadium. We need to get back to the JR way when taxpayers pay for his stadium he designs, and then says he needs another one because the one that was built for him using his specs and virtually rent free, won't allow him to consistently compete with the Kansas City Royals.
  6. The real answer is HBO Max. But you can also watch it on TBS/Tru TV if you have cable.
  7. ...In other news, F the Cubs. Relatedly, I know this place is home to a small sub-contingent of fans who have managed to maintain a sour mood-level as their baseline throughout one of the most out-of-nowhere, blissful, and odds-defying sports seasons in my lifetime -- a feat of negativity many would consider impossible. I'd love to deploy this elite strike force of uber-haters to assess the team to our immediate north. How pissed would you be if you were a Cub fan? If, instead of being in like year -1 of a rebuild with a bottom of the barrel payroll and a bunch of baby players, your team was your star-studded finished product? With its big-name manager, big-name free agent signings, and high payroll...and still couldn't get past the first round? Or compete for a mere division past June EVER? Would you call for players to be arrested? Executed? Help me - unleash your powers for good.
  8. The southside of Brooklyn or Arizona?
  9. Don't get me started on the ingresses.
  10. Yeah, but he's not from Winnetka. Jerry knows the South Side and he has my complete trust.
  11. McDonald's soccer stadium isn't scheduled to open until 2028. What is perhaps more newsworthy is the new Ryan Field scheduled to open for the next Northwestern home game. The stadium is a work of art. It is obvious that many hours of thought and design went into it. Meanwhile, Ishbia employed a different, protracted and flawed process in his attempt to move the White Sox from the Southside to the "Railyards" What a joke..the Railyards? How about White Sox Park ? No matter, the concept is fundamentally flawed anyway. https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattdurot/2024/04/09/this-main-street-billionaire-bought-over-a-thousand-small-businesses-and-never-lost-a-dime-justin-ishbia/ https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2026/sep/04/private-equity-boom-hospital-job-layoff
  12. This isn’t possible. The soil there won’t allow the stadium to ever be built.
  13. Does anybody know which app I need to subscribe to in order to watch this round 🙄
  14. Almost exclusively because the White Sox were historically bad, and the AL Central got fat on them.
  15. Hey, I don't care what you are into.
  16. I'm totally leery on Martin right now too, as we have little margin for error in a 5 game series. We're going to need him if we get to the ALCS, though. So if we didn't use him until G3 or G4 in the ALDS, would he do a sim game/sidework friday or saturday? 9-10 days off feels like an eternity.
  17. I do sports because I am all about the experience of it. It's not about hearing my opinions or replacing something missing in my life. I want to see something I will never see again. I want the highest of highs, and the lowest of lows. I want the stories.
  18. it's basically comparing manure.
  19. Cultural exchange is a beautiful thing

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.