Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. You would think so, but that would mean an extra $100 million-ish in revenue, and they sure haven't acted like.
  3. Tony Romo out at CBS. Man were they fortunate that he fucked up and allowed them to get out from paying him all that money lol
  4. With the weird day off between games 1 and 2, we can technically go bullpen game in both. We probably shouldn't, but we can. I think if you can use Newcomb to open for Burke in game 2, that'd make a lot of sense.
  5. Hagen for 2 or 3 and then Martin for bulk maybe? Or they might go full bullpen game because they have an off day the next day.
  6. I don’t think I’ve seen such a variety of reactions on one post 😂
  7. Little does Mune know, he’s predicting the exact amount of wins our Sox will have in 2027.
  8. We were last in 2024, which makes sense. But we're probably closer to 20 than 30 this year.
  9. Equally? I'd say Jerry's side of the equation is exponentially more awful than whatever that dude's gripe with Ishbia's involvement is.
  10. Nah, right out the back exit of the exchange. I was more of a Hole in the Wall kind of guy than Ceres.
  11. Watching from the good ole Ceres Cafe eh
  12. If Warren got that bill killed by involving Chicago, I don’t see how they can keep him around. At this point the tariff effect has to have increased costs for literally everything going forward to a point that Warren is a massive liability now.
  13. Today

  14. Makes total sense. Hopefully then can get Newcomb going again as that could be a pretty deadly pair against the Guardians.
  15. mlb.com app has since changed it to TBS and HBO Max
  16. Obvious move is obvious. They are obviously trying to find him his next job.
  17. My oldest was born about a week after the parade. Now I have two kids in college. I was working downtown then and watched the parade go by on LaSalle from the CBOT. Even got my pic with the trophy at a phone shop just around the corner there.
  18. I almost did the same. But after going to Minny and Stl for these guys the last month or so my "travel the midwest for the Sox" budget is tightening up a bit. I'll be at G3 though.
  19. Interesting, having been there in '21 (but not this time.) In some ways you might expect there to have been more support back then, given that it was an easy division winner and a team people considered more "solid" and expected. But on the other hand it's the out-of-nowhere aspect of this team that makes it so appealing.
  20. 1B also isn't covered long-term if they want to move Vargas to 1B eventually for one of the other IFs. DH at bats exist too though I would rather not shove someone that young into a primary DH role. Would rather use that as a spot to rotate and keep guys healthy.
  21. Fedde was just asking for some Photoshop / AI-generated memes.
  22. TruTV has a purpose beyond the initial weekend of the NCAA basketball tournament? Who knew?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.