All Activity
Past hour
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Yeah, I was just joking about the mood of this board wildly swings with each losing streak and hot streak.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Damnit, where is @Look at Ray Ray Run. I need him here mocking me for cheering for Doyle getting a hit!
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
I want to see sustained success. Any GM can get lucky. The farm system will tell the truth and not those mythical farm system rankings. I'd prefer to be like the Dodgers/Yankees and not afraid to spend instead of small market Brewers/Rays. Small markets have a smaller margin of error. What I hope will be different is other players would want to play here.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
- Wild Card Round Discussion
Agreed. I'm not rooting for the commercial Cubs juggernaut to get an even stronger grip on Chicago. I root for them to miss the playoffs every single year and, if they do make the playoffs, I root for them to get eliminated ASAP.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
I still don't trust him and think he'll do it again- Wild Card Round Discussion
I found out Vaughn was left off the Brewers roster due to injury. He was batting over .300.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
FYI: For those without cable, it appears that Spanish-language telecasts of the ALDS will be available free over-the-air on Unimas. That's channel 60.1 in Chicago, and there are over-the-air affiliate stations in several other markets. https://corporate.televisaunivision.com/press/2026/09/30/televisaunivision-announces-2026-mlb-postseason-schedule-this-weekend-across-its-tv-and-streaming-platforms/- Caleb Bonemer heading to the AFL
Wonder what position he'll play. CF sorta looks covered at MLB level. Then again, so does 3B and 2B. He's not a MLB SS by anybody's grade, so this will be interesting. Good problem to have.- Proposal to the Board
Chicago Cubs On SIRe-Grading Every Cubs Trade Deadline Move as The Playoffs...When teams are buyers at the MLB trade deadline, it typically means they have their sights set on playoff baseball. The Chicago Cubs had one of their more aggr- Proposal to the Board
They didn’t half ass free agency at all last year. Their pitching injuries killed their chances to be elite this season. Outside of getting Skubal, they also went huge at the deadline.- Proposal to the Board
The Cubs half assing their free agency's and deadlines is catching up with them. One hundred million a year in organizational profits (without any of the offbook stuff) and they still cry poor.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Today
- Proposal to the Board
I’m really not sure why they started Gausman yesterday. He had been atrocious on the road. Also, bringing in Palencia when they did was insane.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Plus TBS and truTV- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
I listened to the games on the radio. I was just being petty and childish on not wanting to work to find for free or pay for the streaming. It was a great experience until the ABS in 9th when the strikeout wasn't a strike out. On TV you can gauge if it will be ABS but radio you cannot.- Proposal to the Board
The cubs have really spent a ton of prospect capital for very little return in the last 2-3 years. That Tucker trade was brutal. I heard that the 4 ex cubs hitters in this playoff have like 5 home runs in the two games- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Yeah but it's also on TBS- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
wait its really on HBO max?- “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Hey, I know someone who was just bragging about only doing premium experiences!- Proposal to the Board
I focus less on what we didn’t get, than what we didn’t give up. For tge latter I am grateful. I hate the trade deadline being midsession- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
I found a new way to handle the in-game anxiety. Yesterday in the 5th inning when Kay came in I was feeling it. I turned off the tv, turned off my phone and went down to the basement and turned the radio on. Len and DJ took me home from equanimity to serenity, it was a thing of beauty.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Strangely, LHB actually do almost 100 points of OPS better than RHB against Messick in his career splits.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
That wasn't beer being poured down Grifol's pants.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
You get better in LF with Grichuk instead of Sam as well. It's a pretty easy decision imo. Sam will get his chance as a PH. If he was better in LF maybe you consider it, but Grichuk gives us a boost there in a pretty large LF in Clev. - Wild Card Round Discussion