Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Yes, let's not lose sight of who the real enemy is in all this......Justin Ishbia.
  3. Blame for this playoff flame out falls squarely on Mike Vasil. What the hell, man, are you a freaking wizard or not? DFA his ass back to Hogwarts.
  4. I vividly remember that too. I believe the quote that the player told Bernstein was "all p**** gets old".
  5. And Zack Collins was a 1-1 talent...
  6. Yankees heroes like Jeter Mantle Ruth are forever untouchable for actions or behaviors off the field while minority players in other markets face a harsher standard of conduct?
  7. I'm wearing my Barons cap today. Depending on if there is a lockout, I might just do a road trip to BIrmingham next season to get some "live" baseball in. Also might just do it anyways because it sounds like a fun town.
  8. Ok, I just finished the 12 hours and yes it generally was a fun season.
  9. We have played 16 quarters vs packers under BJ - we are 2-2 but basically lost all but 2 of those quarters. They need to get their arrogance out and figure out how to win inside the division and recognize there is far more they have to do and develop in to get to where they need to be
  10. Do you think it is time to close this thread??
  11. Jeter is bi-racial (half black) so wouldn’t that go against Colome’s Hat’s premise?
  12. Today

  13. By the way the Bears have now lost six of the eight divisional games they've played in the regular season since the start of last year. Minnesota 1-2 Detroit 0-2 Green Bay 1-2
  14. What the f*** is happening?
  15. Atlanta, New England and Seattle in the next three weeks. If Williams is still out we'll see how "fine" they'll be. And even if he's back that doesn't help the defense does it?
  16. I mean he did call baseball boring. I kind of lost a little respect for him after that. I think he tried to make it “unboring” through being himself, which is fine, but most people who follow the game of baseball don’t follow it because they think it’s boring. But I doubt that’s probably what Ramirez was referring to with his disrespect comment…
  17. Thank you I've had enough of the meatball posts, glad to read yours
  18. Amazing that in our elimination game the Sox pitching was great. That was a hall of fame home run Ramirez hit....cannot blame Burke at all for that one.
  19. Anderson seemed to pick the wrong side piece. I'd guess without any support its more regular than some would seem to like to hear.
  20. You asked why people had a problem with TA. I answered with my reason. I asked you to point out other players who were married with kids and knocked up some other woman, and you brought up Babe Ruth. Then you asked about Jeter, and I am not sure how the situations are similar. Jeter is a womanizing scumbag but he didn't impregnate someone with a wife and kid at home, and he didn't do it while being all over social media with his new baby mama.
  21. There is plenty to rip Venable for, but dude was given zero SP and had to be creative down the stretch and in the playoffs. Free agent SPs should be eager for the opportunity to join a playoff team in one of the worst divisions in baseball who are desperate for SP.
  22. This series mirrored the season. When they were surprising people out of nowhere they were fun and relaxed. When they had a lead and expectations they were tight and not in control. Symptoms of young, inexperienced ballplayers.
  23. I thought people did talk about the gift baskets that he gave the ladies at the end of the "dates". I remember reading about that because he had what he thought was a one night stand with someone he had already been with and she said she got the same gift basket, including like a signed baseball. Dude is definitely full of himself.
  24. You kind of hit the point accidentally. Why does this always follow any TA mention, but pretty much anyone else it never gets talked about.
  25. I mean, he was never married when he played, so what are you expecting people to mention about him? He got married in 2016. He also didn't have any kids until he was done playing, and they are all with his current wife(as far as we know). What exactly should people have been talking about? What is there to talk about now? Lol
  26. He's also one of the most overrated players of all time in my book.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.