All Activity
Past hour
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Does anybody know which app I need to subscribe to in order to watch this round 🙄
-
Fire Chris Getz
- Proposal to the Board
Almost exclusively because the White Sox were historically bad, and the AL Central got fat on them.- “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Hey, I don't care what you are into.- “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Never bragged dikhead.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
That seems to be the theme today.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I'm totally leery on Martin right now too, as we have little margin for error in a 5 game series. We're going to need him if we get to the ALCS, though. So if we didn't use him until G3 or G4 in the ALDS, would he do a sim game/sidework friday or saturday? 9-10 days off feels like an eternity.- Wild Card Round Discussion
I do sports because I am all about the experience of it. It's not about hearing my opinions or replacing something missing in my life. I want to see something I will never see again. I want the highest of highs, and the lowest of lows. I want the stories.- Proposal to the Board
it's basically comparing manure.- Munemania: Rated 100/10
Cultural exchange is a beautiful thing- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
People need to realize that with this coaching staff players can improve and that they are working well with the scouting staff. Doyle was ID'd as a guy that had some team control left and could be had for a bucket of balls, but also someone with some talent and someone they could hopefully improve mechanically.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Super Trooper Carl Foster plays baseball in his spare time- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
No no no Ray was saying that about Doyle like two days ago lol. This is me addressing NEW info not dragging out old s%*#!- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
He decided to bounce when Doyle started hitting and when Colson kept making errors.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
People that can't occasionally laugh at themselves are the worst. I wrote so much wrong stuff on Getz and who GAF. I'd rather be wrong every fucking season and win a playoff series than be right and lose 100+.- Proposal to the Board
That argument exists in all sports. This is the result of expanded playoffs in sports. Some day we will see an 8-9 NFL team in the playoffs. Not long ago the Sox put 3(?) AL Central teams in the post season.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
the truce is off and I’m here for it- Wild Card Round Discussion
Problem is I have family and friends whom are Cubs fans so I have to deal with them lol I agree, it's not like a life or death situation so let's just say I want to avoid that, and I will forever root against the Cubs.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I’d rather see Sandlin before Kay.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
They were knocking his post game comments on Foul Territory. Making a positive using a negative.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
While Hudson was very important in the regular season, I think he's last resort of the playoffs. Just a lack of stuff. For game 2, it's got to be Burke. Leery on Martin as he spit the bit against Colorado on Saturday.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Nor should you trust him until he has sold the team.- Wild Card Round Discussion
Look man, I am not in this to worry about other people's insecurities. I want to see peak experience. Let Cub fans talk. Does it actually matter? Can't you cope? The loudest people are the most insecure.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Saturday will also be a full week since Hudson pitched. Hopefully a week off gives him the rest he needs to get back on track. - Proposal to the Board