All Activity
Past hour
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
streamed both games, entire first one and most of the 2nd one when I wasn't getting work BS. Had zero issues. Buffered maybe twice over 15 or so innings. Wasn't even behind the paid streams based on board reactions. I'm sorry I'm not going to sub and cancel streaming services to watch baseball in 2026. If people are really dumb tech wise just install brave browser, it comes with ad block and a lot of privacy features (like anon DNS routing) built in.
-
Playoff game times
Welp, looks like I'll have a hard stop at work at 3/4 PM next week.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Lol nah.
-
Playoff game times
Hoping for a Sox sweep, knock the guardians sleepy asses out as quick as possible
Yesterday
-
Playoff game times
Awful all around, as expected.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
these two teams are evenly matched, this is basically a coin flip series
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Cleveland vs. RHP: 99 wRC+ Cleveland vs. LHP: 91 wRC+ Surprisingly, the Sox hit better vs lefties. But our lineups are so wacky against lefty starters that it's hard to believe.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
The Sox took the season series 7-6, and the scoring was Sox 58 to Guardians 57 ๐
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Bro acting like they won 100 games. You won 85 with a barely positive differential. Send. Them. Home.
-
WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Put me down for being on Team @ron883 . Great dude who makes this place a lot more fun. I hope he makes the last gamethread of the season for us.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
And Taylor blew that series clinching game in Cleveland in the 9th on Tuesday of the last week of the season. But Hudson has gotten hit hard at the end of the season and throws a 91MP 4 seamer. He doesn't get flustered and he closed games well, but in the playoffs 91 leaves too little room for error . I'll take my chances with Taylor. It's a long season and players have good days and bad. I like using our best players, irrespective of what happened earlier v. a specific team.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
who is everyone rooting for? Harper/Schwarber/Wheeler vs. Acuna/Sale mlb network just ranked top 1-2 punches at front of rotations NYY no Cole Schlittler Fried LAD Skubal Yamamoto MIL Mis Henderson TB Rasmussen Peralta CLE Messick Williams SD King Pivetta CHW Burke Martin
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
We are going to need all the lefties we got to win this series.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Facebook had been around for one year, Obama was a senator, and Pope Leo was just a Sox fan named Bob Stolen from somewhere on the Internet yesterday- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
C'mon, Unc. There's a way around all that. The site I use rarely goes out and Brave browser blocks all the popups. Plus it has 4 different streams to choose from in case one goes out.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Regardless of the season results, Hudson and Newcomb definitely are behind Hagen and maybe even Schultz at this point...but all four will get their opportunities. Brazoban is equally suspect. And they still have to figure out the roles of Martin Fedde Kay for a longer series. Not sure how Davis Martin would do if suddenly thrust into a relief role.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Glad to see you!!- โThe 78โ + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Kevin Warren not present, notably- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Shuko Yamamoto on Instagram and X https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=351875997061577&id=100071400620082- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I fear that Martin succeeding and overcoming odds may no longer be the Lord's plan; if the pope is on here, any insight?- โThe 78โ + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
The Bears get Illinois taxpayer money AFTER the election.- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
In 5 games against Cleveland Hudson gave up 4 singles , 0 run ,1 BB, 6 K, .211 BAA, .250 OBP, .211 SLG ,.461 OPS, 5 IP Taylor got bounced around pretty good in 6 innings 9.45 ERA.- Wild Card Round Discussion
I wouldn't. I'd feel a really certain type of way being as old as I am and not seeing a single WS winner from my team. Division titles are a nice thing but they aren't in the same galaxy as winning it all. Every Tigers fan I know around my age feels similar. They'd trade places with the Sox in a heartbeat. They haven't won since 1984. All my middle age friends from Michigan don't even remember it. They were just babies or toddlers. We saw one 21 years ago, and while that's a long time, it's nothing compare to 1984 or 1948. The team that before this year I follow that most resembled Cleveland was the UM Hoops team. We've had a great run of league titles, B1G tourney titles, FFs but man we were 0-4 in my lifetime as a fan in the final before this year. I was too young for the 89 team, was just a toddler. We finally got back over the hump. If we had not, I'd still be bummed. But, we did. Cle fans have to rue that Cubs series.- Caleb Bonemer heading to the AFL
LF/DH - ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM