All Activity
Past hour
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
It's kind of weird with Frank how the organization seems to hate him. KW let him have it back in the day. I used to go to at least one road series a year, and several times I stayed at the team hotel. With the fans, there was no player better than Frank. He signed every autograph. Smiled and was pleasant with everyone. Took pictures with everyone. Usually if the front office hates you, your fan interaction is probably horrible. But for a 1st ballot HOFer, his was always outstanding from what I saw.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
Ban him.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
They’ll need to still include Grichuk in the lineup! But I fear Venable will let him and his hot bat rot on the bench.
-
2026 NFL thread
Insane that I have no care about this game with playoff baseball still hanging around.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
caulfield12 — The International Man of SoxTalkCaulfield is another massive-volume, deeply knowledgeable, weirdly wide-ranging poster. His posts frequently go beyond the Sox into international baseball, ownership, economics, politics, overseas life, etc. He is also prolific enough that Greg recently called him “in the running for board MVP.” He's also part of the forum's meta-lore. There's an old thread specifically discussing which SoxTalk posters could theoretically have their own talk shows, and caulfield himself starts casting various posters in different roles. His particular superpower is: Nobody asked for a 700-word explanation of the implications of something. Caulfield has already written it. And there will probably be a reference to something happening in Europe. SoxTalk role: The guy who somehow knows the political situation in Finland, the ownership structure of the Twins, and what happened to a 2004 White Sox prospect.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
Sandlin v bullpen date. Will's head is spinning on how to best deploy his splits.
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
Why is Gordon Beckham bad?
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
There's no doubt some of his posts have been used for AI training.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
I mean Caulfield is the original AI. Oh you have some interest in this topic? Here are 47 related stories to it!
-
Doomers, panicans, optimists and everybody betwixt - do the Sox make the playoffs? (8/25/2026 poll)
I never looked at the names that didn’t believe! ET TU, TRAY?!?!?? Ohhhh dios mio. I’m glad the Sox made it and I’m sure you are too
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
Whoever started it yesterday. Edit: oh f***. It's @ron883
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
AI can tell us
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
biggest question, who starts the gamethread? do we have stats on who won the most?
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
I am comfortable stating that would never happen, he is far too much of a cubs fan boy
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
The White Sox have not named a starter. If I was to put money down I would bet a lot that Sandlin does not start.......he may pitch in the bulk but it will be a opener.
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
AJ would be fantastic, but he's got a good national gig going where he doesn't work as much. Would he really want to call 162 games a year? Stone, AJ and Randazzo would be a great 3-man booth if that was an option. Especially with Stone doing less games now a days.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
Caulfield is posting AI Slop Fake News Bullpen game for Astros. TBD for Sox.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
I'm good with it like this. Basically its the what have you done for me lately 2 best pitchers. Sandlin and Burke both pitch great in their last start. Maybe a blister problem or I heard something about DMart's calf the other day. Feel like he's held together by duct tape these days. His last outing did nothing to convince me otherwise. They're mostly hoping Sandlin can go 6 have the lead when he comes out and pitch you best RP's to get a win in game one. It's a tall order but nothing comes easy if you want to advance.
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
Yep, I thought AJ was on this current ownership group's persona non grata list along with Big Frank, Black Jack, and I want to say several others.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
Are we required to give any notice by the league? Seems better to just keep them guessing.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
I'd just IBB him most of the time. Don't even waste 4 pitches nibbling. Hard to walk him if men are on base but with 2 outs I would. Depends on a few other things too .
Today
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
Look if there was a pay feed to hear Ozzie's thoughts live during a game, I would be all over it.
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
I say put mics in front of Chuck and Ozzie during the broadcasts and let whatever happens happen.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
I like it. Last four series of the year against a team from Houston, a late-surging Cleveland squad, Boston, and a team from LA. (Just a slightly different order)!
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
the yahoo article isn't official?