Everything posted by Baseball Gal
-
ST Thread
- 2023-24 NFL Season Thread
There's a lot of smoke that the rest of the league might value Fields similarly to Trey Lance.- 3/1/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; Radio: ESPN1000 & TV: (Cubs Only - Marquee),
If Fletcher is only a strong side of a platoon then that is a really awful trade. I will wait to see how Mena does in the minors for AZ before shitting on this further- 3/1/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; Radio: ESPN1000 & TV: (Cubs Only - Marquee),
- 3/1/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; Radio: ESPN1000 & TV: (Cubs Only - Marquee),
Kopech still all over the place and his slider looks bad.- 3/1/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; Radio: ESPN1000 & TV: (Cubs Only - Marquee),
Exactly why you don't take a 1B in the top 10.- Sox looking at building in South Loop
It's ok to take that approach when you actually have hope, but there's not a lot of hope for this team for 3 years at least. The farm is just ok and they can't pick higher than 11th. They better be listening on Robert in July.- 3/1/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; Radio: ESPN1000 & TV: (Cubs Only - Marquee),
- Sox looking at building in South Loop
Same. I'll probably catch a game here and there when I'm not working(I work evenings) but for the most part the Sox are not a priority and I will definitely not be catching 100+ games like I usually do.- Sox looking at building in South Loop
I want to be done with them but I can't quit them.- Sox looking at building in South Loop
They're not overreacting. Nothing they've said is wrong.- 3/1/24 Game Thread White Sox at Chicago N. L. 2:05PM CST; Radio: ESPN1000 & TV: (Cubs Only - Marquee),
Yep. Kopech's slider has been bad for 2 years. He has enough spin on his heater that it still plays at 94-95 mph.- 2/28 Sox at Padres
AaAaAh I was raised by a cup of coffee!- Sox looking at building in South Loop
Ok, I was too young to remember that stuff so I was just going by what I've heard over the years from people who were around.- 2/28 Sox at Padres
Love the Homestar Runner reference As we all know, @hi8isis the SoxTalk poopsmith- Sox looking at building in South Loop
Jerry could have had Camden Yards in the 78 35 years ago. He rejected both the location and the stadium design. This is his f*** up. It's up to him to fix it.- 2/28 Sox at Padres
I wish they could dump Benintendi. I'd much rather have Fletcher/DeLoach/Colas fight it out for the two OF corner spots.- Grifol: DeJong, Lopez, Maldonado are good on offense
The organization thinks we are though- 2/27 LA Ohtanis vs Chicago KCs
Did Fletcher look as bad as his box score?- 2/27 LA Ohtanis vs Chicago KCs
I'd imagine Crochet is on the Kopech 2021 plan- 2/27 LA Ohtanis vs Chicago KCs
Crochet hit triple digits- Sox looking at building in South Loop
I'm not for fiscal responsibility, moreso spending public funding on things that actually help the citizens of IL. Like the medical debt erasure proposed.- 2/25 - Sox @ Diamondbacks
https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/mlb/diamondbacks/2024/02/25/prospect-cristian-menas-velocity-popping-at-dbacks-camp/72739130007/ Because of course. Mena has been there for 3 weeks and is already topping at 96. Dumb trade, Sox are idiots and can't develop talent.- 2/25 - Sox @ Diamondbacks
He's also 20 and I'm sure a decent FO will try to see if he can gain velocity.- 2/25 - Sox @ Diamondbacks
It's not about that they traded for Fletcher, it's more who they gave up to get him. Like someone else said, it echoes KW/RH's worst trades. Law had Mena 9th on the Diamondbacks list and Fletcher was ranked 20th in the Sox system. Does that seem like a fair trade to you? - 2023-24 NFL Season Thread
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.