Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseball Gal

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baseball Gal

  1. Is it better that they pick first in 2026 rather than 2025? I have been way out of the loop
  2. I'm as much of a negative Nancy as anyone but now is not the time.
  3. Stole the words right out of my brain
  4. This summer, mostly because of the TV deal, I rarely watched a game. Once it was on tv, I still rarely watched a game. I had no idea who made the playoffs. I barely paid attention. If it wasn't because of this community, which I have been a part of for 20 years, Idk if I would have paid attention at all. I used to say that Baseball is your friend. No matter how much it pisses you off one day, it's there tomorrow to start anew. After years of being pissed, I have had enough. I have no intention of watching next year. I have already cut out the Bulls. Wake me up when there is new ownership and a deal to remain in Chicago.
  5. I wish they would have stretched out Schultz before promoting him to AAA. Then they would have known he dropped a tick or two on a full starter's workload.
  6. Whose idea was it to make Taylor into a bullpen arm? Genius that guy is.
  7. I wouldn't count on Zavala to do anything.
  8. Yeah but with the Sox history, they only add B/C guys. If they go for a top guy at a position it's usually a C/1B/RP aka guys who don't get 100M+ on a deal.
  9. Getz said they're looking to add this winter.
  10. We'll get a few Benintendis to plug some holes. Besides, that only gets them to the high 70s in wins, if even that many.
  11. The money will be spent* *Part deux
  12. The money will be spent* *part deux
  13. Good luck to Getz convincing Jerry to pick up the option
  14. I was just going to post that. He needs to ditch the change in the winter. Maybe a splitter would be better for him.
  15. Idk if it can be an error if never touched.
  16. Cannon is an AAAA guy, like most of this team
  17. Are the Orioles going through what the Sox did in 2023?
  18. Say what??? Vargas is hitting .220 with a .696 OPS. That's good????
  19. If someone wants to give value for Vargas, the Sox should do it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.