Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. That was ball 4. Lay off this changeup Alexei.
  2. Don't swing Alexei. I want you to walk so Rios can kill it!!!
  3. Getting Teahen back and having him DH against righties will be huge for the Sox, imo. He can also play some RF and obviously do a little bit better defensively than Dayan at 3B.
  4. I would not cut Andruw. He plays great defense, is a smart baserunner, and still can be a valuable PHer against LHPing. And that is despite him having a rought defensive night tonight and the fact the got picked off, lol.
  5. Andruw crushed it. I was thinking he was going to homer.
  6. QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 31, 2010 -> 05:45 PM) Danks had a Javy Vazquez-like start. It was one bad inning that did him in. During the inning there were some well placed balls. Albeit, he wasn't as sharp as he's been the rest of this game, but he wasn't 4 run in an inning bad.
  7. QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 31, 2010 -> 05:38 PM) Give Braden credit, he's getting a ton of funky swings. Weird game for the Sox, as we've had a ton of leadoff guys reach. They have no chance on that change right now and because of it I think they are caught in-between a lot.
  8. QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jul 31, 2010 -> 05:36 PM) same here. It gets worse, for Paulie's I jumped out of my chair. I don't know what it is, must be the angle of the camera tonight or something.
  9. No one is reading Braden's changeup. He's killing it.
  10. 2 straight to Rajai...now lets put one over Rajai Q!!!
  11. Wow did I read that bad...I thought Rios had hit a 3 run shot.
  12. Here it is.....time for a 3 run rally....to be followed by a soon 2 run rally...and than another 3 run rally and a white sox winner!!!
  13. Do most hitters wear mouthpieces/mouthguards?
  14. And there is an error to start things off!!!
  15. QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 31, 2010 -> 04:42 PM) Wow, as Hawk said, no momentum going right now. Caught in the hyperboles after the deadline passed, you have to wonder what the impact of no trades will be on the team's psyche? Besides Konerko, almost everyone was saying they were hoping to see additions. I know the usual posters will say there's none and others will say there's a lot. They did add Edwin Jackson. Albeit, they wanted a bat, I think they know they are a pretty quality club. I still won't write them out of tonights game. Albeit, it doesn't look good.
  16. Wasted a leadoff double...ouch. Danks is gonna have to keep this short from here on out.
  17. Damn I thought that fister was falling. Time for a Viciedo HR
  18. QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 31, 2010 -> 04:37 PM) He just seems like a totally different hitter against LHP. He doesn't pick up the pitch very well at all. Q was in a hole and rolled over a very very hittable pitch. That is what happens when you are behind in the count 1-2. Come on AJ, pick up Q and knock in Paulie.
  19. Q just swung at a terrible pitch. When he swings at strikes, he's amazing, when he doesn't, uggh.
  20. Beautiful, Paulie crushed that double. Lets get some back right here!!!
  21. That would have been freaking miraculous play if Jones could have made it. Very little chance. The only hiccup he had was at the last second when he realized he had no chance and had better keep it in front of him.
  22. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 31, 2010 -> 02:27 PM) I'd rather have Freddy on the mound than Jackson, as it stands right now. Jackson has a rock solid Fip and Xfip. Having our defense behind him and playing in the cell will be very beneficial. Not to mention a regression to the means on his bad luck. Add in a potential mechanical flaw Coop might see and you might see major progress. Might not, but even as his, Jackson is a much more valuable pitcher than you give him credit for.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.