Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. The bottom 3 were no surprise when you saw how they were laid out, and there was no surprise with who they sent back, and who was voted off. Getting rid of Haley was a good move. You can tell the show is all of the sudden changed their tune and is totally playing into the Sanjaya thing. I really don't think there is a bigger whore of a TV show in America, than American Idol.
  2. QUOTE(caulfield12 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 02:54 PM) That ball Piazza hit was crushed, but he was forced to throw one over the plate as he had two very questionable ball calls and that was that... Get Masset up. If Buehrle isn't getting calls, what is Massett going to do that is different? That really contradicts itself.
  3. Damn I don't need Hawk to be a homer, all I have to do is listen to the strike zone discriptions here@!
  4. QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 02:50 PM) No. Jimbo is high. Now it all makes sense!
  5. Wait is it 1-0 Oakland? Gameday says no score with one out and runners on the corners...
  6. Wow, a sac bunt by Oakland. Beane must be pissed!
  7. Cleveland baseball fans are the biggest bandwagoners in baseball. I'll bet they would have sold out the opener and that is it.
  8. And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids!
  9. QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 11:56 AM) Yes, I would say that KW and Razor are closer than KW and Ozzie. I gotta agree here... I think Razor is on the fast track to the job if anything every happens to Ozzie.
  10. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 12:50 PM) I'm not sure which bit of news I want to highlight today. So #1, on the voter fraud canard the Republicans have been trying to use to steer elections in their direction... Yup. They looked into it, found it wasn't a problem, and then the Administration told them to shut up because they needed those voter fraud claims to try to cut down on Dem votes. So does this mean all of the claims of stolen elections are wrong as well?
  11. Well all of his stuff except his testies... Albert Pujols has those hanging from his rear view mirror now.
  12. The timing is perfect. That always seems to happen in about the middle weeks of the final 12.
  13. Did someone have a "Turn back the calendar" day and not tell me about it? It sure looks and feels like January outside...
  14. I am concerned, but not quite sure what to think. Part of me wonders what his weight loss program was like, and if it cost him either flexibility or strength (or both). If done wrong, a diet can do more harm than good.
  15. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 10:59 AM) Gosh, I'm sure this thread seems interesting...the few posts I've read are basically people arguing over how to divide up the blame for last night's embarassment. If you want to have real fun, put in Bush or Clinton everytime you see Guillen, and this could be a fillibuster thread
  16. 1.4 million posts tends to strain a system.
  17. Yeah, it is nice to see the pitchers rounding into midseason form. If the pitching is solid, the rest will take care of itself.
  18. Kenny Williams > Ozzie Guillen /thread
  19. QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 09:26 AM) Last night was definitely a stinker. Look for Lakisha to be in trouble. Again Haley is using what she has to get by. Sanjaya is not really part of the rest of the competition anymore. He is on his own tangent and is not affected by the other contestants. That's funny you say that, because I was thinking the samething last night. I don't even waste my time caring about what he does, because even if he gave the worst preformance ever, it wouldn't matter.
  20. God that was an awful night of Idol last night. Nobody was really very good at all, and a couple of them were just terrible. There are about 3 different people they could vote off and I would be thrilled.
  21. Wasn't he on the Rangers 40 man roster if he is being DFA'd? That means in order to claim him, we would have to also place him on our 40 man roster, if I understand this stuff correctly.
  22. YEA YEAH JI YEAH JIM!!!
  23. Do we have a 40 man roster spot to claim him, and a spot in the minors to use him?
  24. QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 01:28 PM) If I was an NFL player I would be contacting my attorney (not NFLPA one) asap. I dont understand why the NFLPA would want to give such power to the commissioner? By enlarging these rules and giving them very indefinite terms basically 50% of the NFL could be suspended at any given time. Is Belicheck going to get suspended for pickling that other guys wife? I would say that it falls under: "Conduct that undermines or puts at risk the integrity and reputation of the NFL will be subject to discipline, even if not criminal in nature." Not exactly putting your best foot forward when one of your most prolific coaches is supposedly breaking up marriages. The thing is, if they did this at a real job, they wouldn't even get this much consideration. They would be out on their asses after the first arrest.
  25. QUOTE(shoota @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 04:25 PM) Sometimes divorce can be quite pleasant, a blessing in disguise. Judging from the way Contreras pitched last night, this could be one of those cases. Addition by marital subtraction. A pleasant divorce? You have to be under 18.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.