Everything posted by Timmy U
-
Sox vs Yankees 6/14 - 7:10PM
No one remembers their pitching.
-
Sox vs Yankees 6/14 - 7:10PM
Doesn’t sound like it.
-
Sox vs Yankees 6/14 - 7:10PM
I swear Ricky has added a run to Gio’s career ERA by leaving him in and letting inherited runs score the last two years
-
Sox vs Yankees 6/14 - 7:10PM
Yankee announcers can’t believe Renteria is making Giolito pitch this inning.
-
Sox vs Yankees 6/14 - 7:10PM
Thanks. I live in NYC and MLB blacked out. They are impressed with Eloy who now has 4 homers against them in 5 games.
-
Sox vs Yankees 6/14 - 7:10PM
I am watching the Yankee broadcast, which I despise, and watching the Yankees slow down every at bat. Let’s beat these guys.
-
Colome remains with White Sox, who always had ample interest in him
If we're going to start trading players with 5 years of control remaining, where does it end? Why not just trade Giolito? I mean, I bet teams are interested in him too.
-
And that's a Eloy Jimenez Coming Out Party White Sox Winner
Imagine adding Cease, Robert,and getting Kopech back. Even if they don't win the division, next year is going to be fun.
-
2019 MLB Draft and Signing Tracker
Why the heck would you sign Vaughn for slot? He was never going 1 or 2 and Miami wasn't taking him. Anything above slot for 5 is the best he was ever going to do.
-
Rumor: Cease will be called up "very soon"
Just went over the schedule. If Sox are willing to a) start Nova on short rest b) watch Banuelos get his brains beat in on the regular, they don't really need a 5th starter until June 26th at Boston. Covey might be back by then. I would still bring Cease up because I don't want to watch Banuelos, but he will help our draft position.
-
6/9 Games
Banuelos was slated to start on Tuesday, he'll be moved up to Monday. They'll either start Nova on short rest on Tuesday or they have to call someone up. That someone could be Cease.
-
Covey to IL
At this rate, I might make a start for the Sox this year. I think they gotta bring Cease up now. I mean, don't they owe it to the rest of the A.L. to try to compete in non-Giolito games?
-
What options does Renteria have with Yonder Alonso?
This is a full calendar year of awful for Alonso now. Remember, he was horrid in the second half for Cleveland last year, which is why they essentially undid their 2017 offseason and replaced him and Encarnacion with Santana.
-
***Day 1 MLB Draft Thread***
Thank god the Yankees got an extra pick to restore competitive balance.
-
***Day 1 MLB Draft Thread***
Comp round is okay to me. Competitive balance round can go to hell.
-
6-3 Games
Another hit for Robert and a sb, another run scored. I think he may have figured out AA.
-
***Day 1 MLB Draft Thread***
Maybe the Cubs are trying to float someone?
-
***Day 1 MLB Draft Thread***
I remember when we did that. Did not work out that way.
-
***Day 1 MLB Draft Thread***
Hoese wasn’t getting past the Cubs anyway.
-
6/1 Games
Robert with a triple. Ho hum.
-
5/31 Games
Basabe left game. Is he hurt?
-
Sox vs Indians (5/31, 7:10 pm)
I wonder if the league says anything about pitches like that. NBA usually files game report.
-
Sox vs Indians (5/31, 7:10 pm)
Moncada didn’t run. Should be on second.
-
Sox vs Indians (5/31, 7:10 pm)
I was at the game on Wednesday and I thought Eloy looked way smoother and more confidant out there. Coaching?
-
Rumor: Cease will be called up "very soon"
I believe he will make his debut at home cuz $$$