Quintana Rumors: Round and round and round we go

GGajewski18

QUOTE (Real @ Dec 7, 2016 -> 07:40 PM)
I don't see how the Astros can beat what we got for Eaton without including Bregman, by looking at their minor league player rankings

Reed/Martes/Tucker would do it for me personally. I love Reed & Tucker, but I know some here don't

QUOTE (ChiSox1917 @ Dec 7, 2016 -> 06:45 PM)
Reed/Martes/Tucker would do it for me personally. I love Reed & Tucker, but I know some here don't

that isn't better than what we got for eaton, they're highly ranked but this is Quintana here. Astros just don't seem like a good return imo

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 7, 2016 -> 06:27 PM)
I was optimistic. I let everyone talk me into the rebuild. Now I fully expect to be disappointed.

This is still better than treading water for 75 wins a year last few years. Rebuild off too a great start, Sox finally have picked a lane.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Real @ Dec 7, 2016 -> 06:47 PM)
that isn't better than what we got for eaton, they're highly ranked but this is Quintana here. Astros just don't seem like a good return imo

Kyle Tucker has the potential to be a better hitter than Collins or Moncada. Seriously.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 7, 2016 -> 06:48 PM)
If we don't get position players, 75 wins is going to be a successful season for this franchise.

So, at worst, we're no worse off than we were before. Except, we're likely to be a lot worse, which is better for the future.

Astros have a ton of hitting prospects. Don't know how their system wouldn't excite anyone, with or without Bergman.

Tucker

Reed

Cameron

Teoscar Hernandez

Derek Fisher

Ramon Laureano

Garrett Stubbs

If we can get any 3 of those position players + any 1 of Martes, Whitley, Paulino, Musgrove, or Franklin Perez I'm a happy camper honestly.

Realistic offer? Tucker, Reed, Laureano/Stubbs and Paulino/Perez? Pick your preference on the last 2.

Edited by TheFutureIsNear

QUOTE (TheFutureIsNear @ Dec 7, 2016 -> 06:51 PM)
Astros have a ton of hitting prospects. Don't know how their system wouldn't excite anyone, with or without Bergman.

Tucker

Reed

Cameron

Teoscar Hernandez

Derek Fisher

Ramon Laureano

Garrett Stubbs

If we can get any 3 of those position players + any 1 of Martes, Whitley, Paulino, Musgrove, or Franklin Perez I'm a happy camper honestly.

Realistic offer? Tucker, Reed, Laureano/Stubbs and Paulino/Perez? Pick your preference on the last 2.

I'd aim for a bigger return than that. Quintana should return nearly the same value as sale did, especially due to the fourth year of control.

One of the guys on MLBN...no idea what his name is(guy on the far right). Said the White Sox have 2 more moves they are working on. We'll see if they get them done in the next day or two.

Edited by Baron

QUOTE (Baron @ Dec 7, 2016 -> 04:57 PM)
One of the guys on MLBN...no idea what his name is(guy on the far right). Said the White Sox have 2 more moves they are working on. We'll see if they get them done in the next day or two.

He doesn't know anything.