Quintana Rumors: Round and round and round we go

GGajewski18

QUOTE (WhiteSoxLifer @ Dec 7, 2016 -> 02:43 PM)
The concern now for teams that want #WhiteSox's Quintana: The acquisition cost will be exorbitant, given what CWS pulled off last two days.

https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/806629361675882499

Haha. Good. Of course media loved some of our recent off-seasons too and we know how that worked out. I am hoping (for my own greed), that we see another two hauls come soon (for Jones & Q).

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 7, 2016 -> 05:46 PM)
Haha. Good. Of course media loved some of our recent off-seasons too and we know how that worked out. I am hoping (for my own greed), that we see another two hauls come soon (for Jones & Q).

We didn't have bad off-seasons man. They just didn't work out.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 7, 2016 -> 04:42 PM)
It has to be the Astros right? I mean, they've got a playoff team right now, but right now I'm looking forward to the Boston/Cleveland ALCS slugfest followed by the matchup of the winner with the Cubs. The Astros have a playoff team on paper, but those other teams are loaded.

Yeah, the Astros make alot of sense with all their young positional talent and no room to put em. Then again the same can be said about the Rockies. Then there's the Yanks who need pitching and just watched their division rivals acquire Sale yesterday. s*** is so confusing and yet absolutely fun to think about.

So glad the Sox FINALLY chose to go this route. I haven't been this excited about Sox Baseball in a while now.

QUOTE (Knuckles @ Dec 7, 2016 -> 05:56 PM)
Sean Sears: Astro's getting close to deal for White Sox Jose Quintana.

f*** yeah Astros, drop your knickers and take a deep breath cause this is going hurt!

Edit: nevermind.

Edited by BlackSox13