Sox vs Cubs ST game thread

southsider2k5

This is a dumb question but are people allowed to livestream like an entire game on FB if they are at the park or is that against MLB rules? Who could stop you if you did?

Are people doing this? Maybe we can watch the game if they are.

QUOTE (shipps @ Feb 27, 2017 -> 01:22 PM)
This is a dumb question but are people allowed to livestream like an entire game on FB if they are at the park or is that against MLB rules? Who could stop you if you did?

Are people doing this? Maybe we can watch the game if they are.

Whoever owns the broadcast rights could try and stop them. I havent read a ticket in a while, but I assume that there is something that prohibits this.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Feb 27, 2017 -> 03:44 PM)
Whoever owns the broadcast rights could try and stop them. I havent read a ticket in a while, but I assume that there is something that prohibits this.

When I was at Camelback a couple years ago the ushers were very friendly and encouraged everyone to get as close as they liked regardless of what ticket you had, but one thing they were strict on was videotaping. There were notices behind the plate about it.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Feb 27, 2017 -> 02:19 PM)
2 pitches .and 2 hits surrender for Giolito :lol:

Scott MerkinVerified account‏@scottmerkin 6s6 seconds ago

More

Moncada's diving stop up the middle takes away a hit from Rizzo and results in a double play. Big help for Giolito

QUOTE (shipps @ Feb 27, 2017 -> 12:20 PM)
Scott MerkinVerified account‏@scottmerkin 6s6 seconds ago

More

Moncada's diving stop up the middle takes away a hit from Rizzo and results in a double play. Big help for Giolito

Wish we could have all seen that, damn. Sounds like he made a great play to get to it and start the double play quickly. Awesome.

Edit: Get Zorbist to ground out... inning over runner stranded.

Edited by hi8is

QUOTE (hi8is @ Feb 27, 2017 -> 02:22 PM)
Wish we could have all seen that, damn. Sounds like he made a great play to get to it and start the double play quickly. Awesome.

Edit: Get Zorbist to ground out... inning over runner stranded.

WALAH!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/CSNHayes/videos...f=page_internal