07/25 GT: Sox @ Cubs game 2, 1:20 PM

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jul 25, 2017 -> 03:14 PM)
that's well handled by beck and by barskdale.

Very underrated post regarding the ump. That's a veteran ump who knew what was going on. A young ump probably puts the warning on alot sooner.

QUOTE (StrykerSox @ Jul 25, 2017 -> 03:15 PM)
How can you be so unendingly positive?

After watching asshole Lackey hit three guys, showing either poor command or poor temper, TA grounded out on the first pitch. He didn't have to do it intentionally for it to be pathetic.

He deserved the benching.

+1 Get a clue. Pitcher is on the damn ropes. He's all over the place. The bases are juiced. Unless you see 1st pitch fastball in your wheelhouse DO NOT SWING

Edited by chitownsportsfan

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jul 25, 2017 -> 08:10 PM)
I'm as done on the guy as anybody and I have no excuses. He just has no plan.

He has very little clue on the field and seems in his own head off the field. I totally get the tragedy and it sucks, but he was terrible prior to it this year.

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Jul 25, 2017 -> 04:16 PM)
TA benched.nice job RR.

Wow he really did it. This is one of many things that sets him apart from Ventura. Very glad he did that to Anderson. He needd to learn how to be a situational hitter, and just plate awareness and to be mindful of who is pitching.

QUOTE (StrykerSox @ Jul 25, 2017 -> 08:15 PM)
How can you be so unendingly positive?

After watching asshole Lackey hit three guys, showing either poor command or poor temper, TA grounded out on the first pitch. He didn't have to do it intentionally for it to be pathetic.

He deserved the benching.

It's baseball

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 25, 2017 -> 08:18 PM)
LOVE him doing that. One of the reasons I like Ricky even with all the negatives.

Agreed and I think he's going to get sent down. He's benched for two games due to lack of hustle and then pulled two games later. At some point, you go with the worst option

QUOTE (Scoots @ Jul 25, 2017 -> 03:18 PM)
Wow he really did it. This is one of many things that sets him apart from Ventura. Very glad he did that to Anderson. He needd to learn how to be a situational hitter, and just plate awareness and to be mindful of who is pitching.

No. Robin did it too and got ripped for it. Remember when he benched Rios for jogging to first? It was called a bush league move on this very site.

Edited by Dick Allen