Just now, bmags said:

This forums tendency to hold it against our prospects when they perform poorly as if it’s to spite them is the weirdest thing.

It’s ok that Kopech is struggling as long as he knows he’s not close to being a big league starter, and fans stop talking like he deserves to be here already.

• Like 1

Just now, flavum said:

It’s ok that Kopech is struggling as long as he knows he’s not close to being a big league starter, and fans stop talking like he deserves to be here already.

Neither of those things are important.

• Like 1

I probably don’t talk about Forbes enough. Repeating the level, but he’s upped his power by a lot while cutting his k rate. Near .300 now, has to have checked every box this year. If he improves power through Birmingham he’ll be really interesting. 

I remember him being a really athletic graded player, nice to have in our system.

31 minutes ago, bmags said:

I probably don’t talk about Forbes enough. Repeating the level, but he’s upped his power by a lot while cutting his k rate. Near .300 now, has to have checked every box this year. If he improves power through Birmingham he’ll be really interesting. 

I remember him being a really athletic graded player, nice to have in our system.

Not even 22

Really starting to get needed attention

55 minutes ago, bmags said:

Huge get for Miguel Gonzalez.

2 hours ago, flavum said:

Hahn was in Charlotte today. I wonder if he was there specifically to watch Kopech? 

31 minutes ago, DH in the NL said:

Hahn was in Charlotte today. I wonder if he was there specifically to watch Kopech? 

Maybe that's why he was so angry with the home plate ump. Perhaps he knew there was more riding on this start