2/25 CWS vs. SFG

caulfield12

5 minutes ago, Scoots said:

Mincada rbi triple aafter Eloy single. Moncada really hitting the ball well early. Shades of what we might see this summer.

Don't get too excited. We were all ecstatic about Giolito's spring last year. Dude looked like an ace in the making. When the regular season hit, well.....

Edited by Jack Parkman

4 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Don't get too excited. We were all ecstatic about Giolito's spring last year. Dude looked like an ace in the making. When the regular season hit, well.....

Dude, relax.  It is the 4th game of spring training. No is buying playoff tickets yet.  We get it.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Scoots said:

Im sorry i said something positive. I wont do it again.

It isn't about being positive/negative, it's about being level headed. I love Moncada's talent, I want nothing other than for him to be Jose Ramirez as a player. 

He has the talent to be 2nd best player in baseball after Trout, and that isn't hyperbole. The dude just oozes talent from every orifice of his body. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

15 minutes ago, pcq said:

God forbid we found a pitcher who is ready to step up and maybe even stay healthy?? I forgot the scout who put his neck on the line for Banuelos but maybe he saw something.

I want to know what he's throwing up there(how hard) 

EDIT: 

Banuelos was once a top 20 pitching prospect before injuries got him. If he's back to that guy, he could be our Arrieta. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

• bmags unpinned this topic