Name Change? Anything else needed?

Heads22

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Is it possible, at least for the baseball season, to split the fantasy section and put it underneath the Diamond Club? It's seems lost being a sub-forum in the last forum.

Only one vote in my ever important fantasy poll. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks. Just noticed three things:

1. It was by the TalkChicagoSports tab

2. There's a talkcubs.com now

3. This is the only bolded statement:

"Any spamming of our members through e-mail or private messages is punishable by immediate banning. This includes links to sites that are sent out for the purpose of recruiting new members for other websites."

How about banning that absolute poker dude? I never got the $50 to play with yet at least twice a week I get e-mails from them. :angry:

• 1 month later...
QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Oct 7, 2007 -> 11:07 AM)
I'm too lazy to read.

How does the search option work...or does it?

I'm trying to find an old thread I started about Showtime, the cable station, thx.

go to google.com and type in soxtalk and whatever else is key to the search.

The search function for the site has been down for what seems like a few years, whenever someone performs a search it tends to have a large adverse effect on the speed and stability of the site so it has been shutdown until a better search engine can be employed or at least that's how I've interpreted it.

This is the best way to perform a search: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=s...G=Google+Search

Just replace "showtime" with whatever you want to find and it should work like a charm every time.

• 4 weeks later...

I realize my alias is really lame and would like it to be changed to Elgin Slim, also could you change my group to member-Buehrle fans. Also where the name of the minor league affiliate is I'd like it to say "Doing the things that a particle can" could I get help with making an avatar?

Edited by southsida86