GT: Tigers (27-54) @ White Sox (41-42), July 4

soxfan49

1 minute ago, Sox80 said:

Is moncada not seeing the ball? 

No Boyd has awesome stuff today. That last pitch to Moncada was a strike he just missed it. His fastball is electric. Everyone is late on it. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

No Boyd has awesome stuff today. That last pitch to Moncada was a strike he just missed it. 

his stuff looks pretty hittable the third time through.  our guys are swinging for the fences every time up instead of just putting it in play.  he's throwing 93 not 98.

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

No Boyd has awesome stuff today. That last pitch to Moncada was a strike he just missed it. 

He swung through that pretty bad.  I'm not upset this kind of stuff happens . he did have a good game last night.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

his stuff looks pretty hittable the third time through.  our guys are swinging for the fences every time up instead of just putting it in play.  he's throwing 93 not 98.

Velocity doesn't mean everything.  Spin rate, arm slot, mixing pitches.  

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

This is the most armchair quarterback thing I‘ve ever read. 🤣

Just now, SonofaRoache said:

I'm in left field behind where Eloy made that catch. Can someone tell me what is up with YoYo? He looks awful up there. Is he getting breaking balls or something? 

not reading the ball out of Boyd's hand, late on fastballs

Edited by Real

Is Lopez tipping his pitches? I can't explain why hitters are on everything this year. Whatever he was doing last August and September he needs to go back to that. Get in the video room with Coop. 

Edited by Jack Parkman