7/28 Sox/Indians Double Header thread

1 minute ago, 2Deep said:

I have no problems with Collins pinch hitting. I just cannot stand Leury going up there and hacking away without any patience. 

Leury seems as dumb as alejandro de aza

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I don't think you can draw any conclusions whatsoever from this year. Grandal is supposed to contribute now, and he looks like ass so far. Just calling a spade a spade. 

"So far." It's 4 games in. Remember when Moncada struck out in March a few times and you panicked?

And you aren't calling a spade a spade. You said "inquiring minds want to know" if a guy 4 games in is the next Sox big signing bust, implying that's already a question (and maybe it is in your mind which is unsurprising to say the least) and he's trending that way after FOUR games of a FOUR year deal. Fucking ridiculous as usual from you.

3 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

"So far." It's 4 games in. Remember when Moncada struck out in March a few times and you panicked?

And you aren't calling a spade a spade. You said "inquiring minds want to know" if a guy 4 games in is the next Sox big signing bust, implying that's already a question (and maybe it is in your mind which is unsurprising to say the least) and he's trending that way after FOUR games of a FOUR year deal. Fucking ridiculous as usual from you.

It was a sarcastic post because he sucks so far. It was in no way meant to be serious. Just trying to make light of a crappy start, whatever. 

The only things I'm actually concerned about with Grandal are his pitch selection and the amount of wild pitches/passed balls he allows. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

Just now, ptatc said:

Pitching has not been the primary issue today. They've left what 10 runners on and loaded the bases 3 times.

Other than cease the pitchers have been good

6 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

I have no problems with Collins pinch hitting. I just cannot stand Leury going up there and hacking away without any patience. 

Collins had a walk and a run would've scored if the ump called actual strikes.

• Thanks 1