8-16 GT: Cardinals at Sox

2 minutes ago, Thad Bosley said:

“Authority”?

What?   The Palestinian Authority....?   Dallas Keuchel still has to EARN his place in this clubhouse, nothing is given to you in the game of baseball.   What have you done for me lately, as they say.

And he's doing the best job in the starting rotation in terms of establishing himself as a "streak buster."

For as well as Cordero has looked at times this season, a bit surprising to see a 6.14 ER.A...

Robert gunned down twice so far in the early season.  Bang bang play.   Might have been reviewed if it was actually a closer game.

Edited by caulfield12

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

What?   The Palestinian Authority....?   Dallas Keuchel still has to EARN his place in this clubhouse, nothing is given to you in the game of baseball.   What have you done for me lately, as they say.

And he's doing the best job in the starting rotation in terms of establishing himself as a "streak buster."

He's done a lot lately

11 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

Jose owes it to him after undermining his authority

TA said the same thing. TA told Fegan "we've sucked for the last few years. We've heard plenty of these types of speeches."

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

You're on fire today 😄