Wild Card playoff thread Sox at A's Game 2- First Pitch at 2 PM CT

southsider2k5

2 minutes ago, RudyLawRules said:

Empty stands...you hear the crack of the bat you look up. 

Find the fucking 3rd base coach.  FFS we knew that in D III.  And to add, LOOK UP, christ, this isn't some stupid ass little league always run with your head down bullshit, you need to lookup and figure out where the ball is.

Edited by chitownsportsfan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Bad calls impact the outcome of at bats which impact the outcome of games. People don't watch games to see umpires screw shit up. Bring in the bots!

What do you do with Grandal at that point? It’s his primary value, that and getting the games played adjustment at catcher for his fWAR, and getting walks.

Edited by South Side Hit Men

Madrigal plays such dumb baseball it is maddening.

He's let the lip beat him 4 times this year defensively.
He didn't take 3rd on that Anderson play knowing he has to look in even if it's a straight steal - that cost them a run.
He didn't take 3rd on the Moncada drive to the wall when he would score if the ball wasn't caught no matter what - that might have cost them a run.

He's -3 in this game. It's exhausting. It may just be rookie year pressure, but I've said it before... he's the dumbest "high baseball IQ" player I've ever seen.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Madrigal plays such dumb baseball it is maddening.

He's let the lip beat him 4 times this year defensively.
He didn't take 3rd on that Anderson play knowing he has to look in even if it's a straight steal - that cost them a run.
He didn't take 3rd on the Moncada drive to the wall when he would score if the ball wasn't caught no matter what - that might have cost them a run.

He's -3 in this game. It's exhausting. It may just be rookie year pressure, but I've said it before... he's the dumbest "high baseball IQ" player I've ever seen.

It’s really too bad the trade for Gallen wasn’t legit