5/15: Kansas City @ Chicago White Sox 6:10 CDT

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Wonder what it would take for larussa to ask what's up with a zone, 

Two for one special on Leinenkugel’s six packs?

Incentives-laced deal from Just For Men to make 3-5 appearances on the field per game? 

Edited by caulfield12
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

This isn’t meant to be hind-sight based, but I just don’t get this lineup.  Why not Mendick in RF and Grandal at C?  Is Zack Rodon’s personal catcher now?  Also, I really hate the overuse of Hamilton.

3/33 in all at-bats outside the four hit game now.

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

This isn’t meant to be hind-sight based, but I just don’t get this lineup.  Why not Mendick in RF and Grandal at C?  Is Zack Rodon’s personal catcher now?  Also, I really hate the overuse of Hamilton.

Hamilton’s back to back good games buy him about a months worth of starts...poor minor league depth isn’t forcing the issue. He does play good D.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

3/33 in all at-bats outside the four hit game now.

He’s a terrible offensive player no matter how cool that 4/4 game was.  I get we have no choice but to start him some, but there’s got to be better balance.  Giving Mendick a start against a lefty made way more sense.  All that being said, I’m sure Billy will hit a HR later tonight.

If it wasn’t for Dye breaking his leg and being available on the cheap, quite possible we don’t win it all in 2005.  Just like needing AJ to blow up the SFG clubhouse, lol.

Of course, we had to deal with the Liriano Death Slider in 2006, too.