5/18 White Sox @ Twins 6:40 PM

bmags

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

You act like he hasn't given ample reasons to disgree with him both personally and professionally.  If the last 24 hours don't tell you that, I can only wonder why else you can't see what is right in front of your face.

Yep I am blind . Your so right you should be the manager . Instead we are I first with half a lineup and our best pitcher which everyone wanted to resign for 5 years sucking wind . Yep he blows. 

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

You act like he hasn't given ample reasons to disgree with him both personally and professionally.  If the last 24 hours don't tell you that, I can only wonder why else you can't see what is right in front of your face.

But every game he is not doing something to cost them a game yet you with find something. 

6 minutes ago, quickman said:

Yep I am blind . Your so right you should be the manager . Instead we are I first with half a lineup and our best pitcher which everyone wanted to resign for 5 years sucking wind . Yep he blows. 

Tony LaRussa just backed the bus over his own player publicly, and got mocked for it by his own players publicly. Are his players irrational haters too? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Tony LaRussa just backed the bus over his own player publicly, and got mocked for it by his own players publicly. Are his players irrational haters too? 

We will see it appear yoda can coach this this team sorry I do t believe that. Believe what you want. I know this team. With half their studs are winning. Of course you would say Ricky could do . I respectfully disagree . So be it . Who cares what we think . We are just fans , season ticket holders love the team . Game threads suck nothing is ever good . Nothing .