The MLB lockout is lifted!

southsider2k5

10 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Shoot after Covid I don’t even remember how many teams make the playoffs (that is sad). Precovid it was 5 right? 3 division winners with a playoff between the 2 wild card teams?  

So this is a proposal from 10 all the way up to 14. Pretty big increase. 

The owners desperation for it makes me think they have TV deals already lined up.

• Like 1

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Well damn, maybe we will have a full season. Nothing motivates highly motivated successful people quite like the chance of losing that 3rd lake home.

I want 3 lake homes and 3 mountain villas…haha. You better not of jinxed it…if owners and players lose momentum I officially blame you :) 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

I want 3 lake homes and 3 mountain villas…haha. You better not of jinxed it…if owners and players lose momentum I officially blame you :) 

cheers brother. Good to start posting again and hopefully get excited for another Sox playoff worthy team.  My fandom is like the seasons: comes and goes on a regular interval and usually around this time I'm tired of staring out the window and waiting for spring.

Doesn't help we got about 2 inches of rain in 24 hours today. It's in the low 50s but jesus it's fucking wet. I can practically picture myself on the Camelback lawn.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

33 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Echo this. He is covering this better than MLB network which I am watching non stop hoping to see breaking news pop up tonight…keep the updates coming 2K…sleep is for the weak. 

I dozed off right before Bob dropped the big news.  Now I’m up for the long haul. 😆