GT 4/22: SOX @ Twins, 7:10 PM CT, NBCSC

Just now, The Beast said:

Lol, what is happening? I don’t even know who to blame. They have dumb decisions on the diamond this year and in the dugout. They are not the team they had last year.

whoever's responsibility it is to get these guys prepared to play everyday, whether that's coaches, management.  if it's the veteran players, there's your answer, lazy rich fucks

• Fire 1

Just now, fathom said:

Timmy is letting this down in every aspect. Shame on him

Believe it or not I'm more disappointed in him than Abreu. His effort combined with the middle finger fiasco - I wonder what the hell is going on with him. 

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Cue the carnival music

I was thinking the Benny Hill show theme but either will do. I thought TLR managing this team would cut down on this stupid crap but it still rambles on 

Why Stoney is so great. He's not a homer.

Grounder to Abreu, he immediately without hesitation comments how Jose screwed up on running to the bag. If you think all teams' announcers would criticize one of their own players, I say you are very very wrong.

And now he's pointing out Jose screwed up again! nice work Stoney.

Just now, ron883 said:

Believe it or not I'm more disappointed in him than Abreu. His effort combined with the middle finger fiasco - I wonder what the hell is going on with him. 

He’s legit having one of the worst weeks you can have.  

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Infield single RBI and two errors.

16 errors on Sox infield this year.

One on a pitcher...think that was a notched pick off.

Well, we are going in the same direction as the Titanic.

Anderson really should have put that in his back pocket.

What sucks is that the wild pitch that let Jeffers get to third totally changed that last play. TA could have had a force at 3rd had they kept Jeffers on 2nd.