Chicago vs Boston Game 3

2 minutes ago, ptatc said:

I agree. I thought the production/broadcast was really good other than the broadcasters. 

"The White Sox dugout is going crazy"

video shows Eloy kinda dancing after Robert home run

1 minute ago, A-Train to 35th said:

I mean besides Anderson and Engel who else should be starting?   Pollock looks lost and TLR is saving Engel for a defensive replacement because he needs a left hand bat Sheets in LF.

This is why I think he needs everyday play. Maybe down in the lineup, but he needs lots of time getting into an American League way of doing things.

Just now, Polar Bear said:

Pitcher will go down imo, Burger will be staying up.  I guess it really depends on who goes down for Cueto, Kelly and Moncada

Pitcher will only go for another pitcher. They won't decrease the overall number of pitchers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Timmy U said:

How long is the leash with Keuchel now?  Red Sox bullpen has been struggling, but Sox can't score, do you let Keuchel get into trouble and try to go 5?  Or is this more of a bullpen game?

Bummer, Hendriks and probably Lopez all unavailable so they really need him to go 5.

2 minutes ago, Quin said:

"The White Sox dugout is going crazy"

video shows Eloy kinda dancing after Robert home run

Again, broadcasters were bad. Production and everything around was good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Bummer, Hendriks and probably Lopez all unavailable so they really need him to go 5.

Yup this game is far from over. Graveman is probably gonna close and they'll use Banks, Ruiz, and Foster to cover the other innings. 

52 minutes ago, shago said:

What is the damn point of the Sunday lineup, throwing out all your absolute worst players and a pitcher who's guaranteed to give up 5+ runs ... seriously, what is the point of this?

In TLR’s mind, you need to have your best players rested for the playoffs, but you may not make the playoffs punting so many games  We are also paying millions to many of these guys to have them grabbing so bench on national TV.

• Like 1

Just now, Capn12 said:

Good News: Keuchel is pitching to contact

Bad News: We have a 1B and a utility infielder out there patrolling the corner OF positions.

And yet they made the plays?  If they don't make the plays, it's an issue.  If they do, it's kind of moot.  I do wish Leury were at 2nd today and Engel in Left.  I have less of an issue with Sheets being in Right.